How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-12-2007
rising star

pardon me?

24-12-2007
earthbound

If the photographer doesn't use photoshop, I think his photos are quite impressive,
but we're not here to discuss the photography anyway.

I love the makeup, even though I'm not the type of person who's daring enough to try out anything that's too flamboyant. I like the creativity that goes in there... especially the added sequins.

24-12-2007
Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraCampbell View Post
nah he doesn't use photoshop. it's his secret filter technique. the pictures go up the next morning so there isn't time to photoshop...
Once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy and quick actually but I wouldn't be surprised if he used just filters. The marvels of a state-of-art digital camera.

rising star

photoshop or no photoshop he's one of the few people that takes a good photo of me!! i generally cower from cameras (unless i'm drunk!)

it's just a chance to do what you want and try out the random ideas that run through your head. look in the "inspiring make up" thread and everyones says how brilliant the makeup is but they wouldn't wear it out. why not?? if you want to do your makeup bold and beautiful for a night out do it, hairspray over it, and wait for the compliments (granted mainly female when you're retouching in the loos) to roll in. it's just a bit of fun

25-12-2007
rising star

HAIRSPRAY OVER IT?!

I would rather look dull for night out than wake up covered in New York's Finest Pizza Face.

bleh.

Really, HAIRSPRAY? I'm going to die.

25-12-2007
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
im not even that good at photoshop
PAH! I know whatchu mean, love. I just use photoshop for amusement when i feel like making me look schkinny.

28-12-2007
rising star

my skin remains clear. it's a fixative like any other makeup fixative, (also learnt that sainsburys economy is about 30 times cheaper than buying the art stuff to fix charcoal work!) and if it wasn't suitable for skin you wouldn't be able to use it so close to your face in the first place. on that note i wouldn't use sainsburys economy anywhere near my face OR hair

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
make, scene