How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-02-2012
don't look down

In terms of what may follow this release, it's rumoured that later in 2012, a scent named La Voix Noire could be launched, possibly inspired by blues singer Billie Holiday and based on the gardenias she would wear in her hair.
Posted via Mobile Device

07-02-2012
trendsetter

Sounds great, though if you ask me, I'd rather they release a couple of more Paris exclusives as exports - especially Sarassins, La Myrrhe, Rahat Loukoum or ISM.

17-07-2012
don't look down

His newest offering, Santal Majuscule (sergelutens.com):

don't look down

One of the scents coming our way in 2013, La Fille de Berlin (fragrantia.com / perfumeshrine.blogspot.co.uk):

Quote:
La Fille de Berlin by Serge Lutens is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. The fragrance features rose and pepper.
Quote:
"A flower grown under the ruins, cut off from the world, it appears before your eyes; to all of us to open our eyes. I took courage in both hands, in her flowing Rheingold hair. On the lips, I tasted blood. My girl from Berlin showed combative, more beautiful than ever - and so I broke my contempt and even my shame, hiding under the guise of my pride. Through the power of criticism, of love and hate, God and the devil, death and life, I drew a furrow in which she disappeared. And while the maelstrom beats on me, I pay homage to her beauty enraged. "
~Serge Lutens
Quote:
The Girl from Berlin (this is what La Fille de Berlin translates to) recalls a Siegfried Idyll in some ways, but it is apparently the next Serge Lutens export fragrance to hit stores in March 2013. The renowned aesthete not only just launched in Berlin's Hotel Adlon his third book "Berlin à Paris", a collection of photographs from the years 1967 to 2008, but he also introduces his upcoming fragrance "La fille de Berlin"; an elegant velvety, dark red rose with peppered romantic nuances, dedicated to the real-life drama that helps self-expression flourish.
The perfume after this one might be entitled La Vierge de Fier (Iron Maiden).

.my prison is your brain.

I'm not a fan of his newer scents. A lot of them are just reproduced versions of the earlier ones, and none done as well.

13-11-2013
don't look down

A special etched bottle for La Fille de Berlin (sergelutens.com):

don't look down

Serge Lutens has launched his latest perfume, L'Orpheline (nstperfume.com / twitter @marysefelix):

"L'Orpheline was reportedly inspired by ashes and the notes include incense and musk, among others."

"Fragile but whole. Its name hints at a break but before the fissures show, its first two syllables conjure Orpheus, a poet who could charm even stones."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Serge.jpg (111.9 KB, 0 views)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
fragrances, lutens, serge