How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-01-2004
scenester

Where do you keep your makeup?
In a makeup bag
In a drawer in your dresser

show me pictures

03-01-2004
rising star

I keep my makeup in a little 'bag' type thing, that velcros shut. But it's getting to full haha. I took a style course a little while ago with John Casablanca's, and we learned so much about makeup, that I kept buying more! But yeah ... a bag type thing.

03-01-2004
V.I.P.

I don't have a habit of carrying around my makeup in a bag since I dont touch up that much

anyway at home I just keep my makeup within a clear case I got with a Calvin Klein GWP early last year

here's a pic (lid off) with some of my makeup (the pic was taken a few months ago) and its usually alot more tidier than it is in the picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ETC.jpg (34.0 KB, 220 views)

03-01-2004
seagreen serenades

That looks more than tidy to me. You should see the state of all my stuff... my god, its like there was a bomb in make-up hell

03-01-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by PradaP@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 6:19 pm
I don't have a habit of carrying around my makeup in a bag since I dont touch up that much

anyway at home I just keep my makeup within a clear case I got with a Calvin Klein GWP early last year

here's a pic (lid off) with some of my makeup (the pic was taken a few months ago) and its usually alot more tidier than it is in the picture
Nice products.

03-01-2004
rising star

I have tons of makeup, i am obsessed with eye shadows, i have a clar huge container that has all different compartments. But i keep my make up that i picked out for that day in my make up bag and put it in my purse.

05-01-2004
scenester

I keep my makeup in a drawer in my dresser and its a mess!

05-01-2004
stories everywhere

I have about fifteen or so of those... clinique bags you get when you spend a certain amount of money, I used to only wear clinique until I graduated high school. So now, as to not waste, I have them all in a drawer, lined up with a different type of makeup in each one, lip gloss, eye shadow and lipstick have two each. hehe

fashion insider

I have a set of containers and I keep my makeup in them: eye shodows in one, lip gloss/lipstick in one, foundations/concealers/powders/highlighters in one, tools in one.....etc.

05-01-2004
front row

I keep my make-up in the MAC carry-all and the rest in one side of my medicine cabinet. My brushes and lipliners/eyeliners go in the MAC brush clutch. No, I don't work for MAC, just obsessed with their makeup

I touch up during the day so I grab whatever I think I am going to use and put it into this ol' school MAC bag that I got from my mother.. she must have had this thing from the eighties. It was what begun the obsession.

Here's photos of the messy bag and cabinet..

Photographing it inspired me to clean it all up. Here's my stuff out of the case!

And you're only allowed 4 images in one post... but I assure you my bag looks much better now

05-01-2004
seagreen serenades

Ho ho, you should be working for MAC with a passion like that. I see you in promotions, would get you a discount as well

05-01-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@Jan 5th, 2004 - 12:16 pm
Ho ho, you should be working for MAC with a passion like that. I see you in promotions, would get you a discount as well
I just signed up for a Pro card. I will be unstoppable with the discount!

05-01-2004
seagreen serenades

Quote:
Originally posted by eastendsnob+Jan 5th, 2004 - 5:19 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eastendsnob @ Jan 5th, 2004 - 5:19 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-strawberry daiquiri@Jan 5th, 2004 - 12:16 pm
I just signed up for a Pro card. I will be unstoppable with the discount! [/b][/quote]
I think you may have been unstoppable without

05-01-2004
fashion insider

eastendsnob,

looking at all your eye shadows reminds me of the MAC store
it's really cute to see all the shadows from the same brand and in different shades lining up like that, neat
but I just can never stick with shadows from one brand.

05-01-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jan 5th, 2004 - 4:27 am
I have about fifteen or so of those... clinique bags you get when you spend a certain amount of money, I used to only wear clinique until I graduated high school. So now, as to not waste, I have them all in a drawer, lined up with a different type of makeup in each one, lip gloss, eye shadow and lipstick have two each. hehe
I keep my makeup in little clinique makeup bags too ;-). I still love clinique makeup though, but I mix it up by buying products from MAC and L'oreal as well. I'm obsessed with my newly purchased beauty journal from Clinique that has all the best daytime eyeshadows, blusher and bronzer in it. I carry that one around with me in my bag.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bag, makeup