How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-05-2006
front row

i dont think its suitable for young skin... im 19 and i noticed no change when using the facial treatment essence. Ive also used the facial treatment mask, again, it did nothing.
Honestly, you'll see more of a difference if you put Ingrow-go on your face- that totally speeds up cell turnover, for sure!

20-05-2006
front row

it's very popular in HK. i like the Facial Treatment Mask, i used it over 10 years. also the Advanced Sign Treatment cream and Advanced Sign Treatment cream/powder foundation.

20-05-2006
Obsessed

my sister's bestfriend uses this product and it's great.

22-05-2006
Of too many minds

I started on the Whitening Range as well, now I have worked in the Whitening mask as well as the Whitening Source (a whitening serum). The results are pretty impressive, and I feel that my skin is more luminous now!

My skin usually breaks out a little when I move between time zones from Singapore to US. But this time round, it doesn't and I'm guessing it's due to my new added skincare.

{*princessimp.blogspot.com*}
23-05-2006
fashion insider

My mom has been using SKII since last year and she does look glowy now...but then again she's always had very good skin. I don't think it's suitable for teenagers though, plus it's very pricey .

backstage pass

Im currently using the skin refining treatment and the eye treatment film, one of the better products among the huge amounts that Ive tried, although for some reason it doesnt seem to work as much as it did for me when i was 20, im 24 now and when I stopped using it back then, there was a noticeable skin change the moment I stopped. Used to use the daily hydrating gel/mask thing, which I feel works best for me in the sk2 range, might get back on it. I dont think its that expensive actually, other asian skincare ranges do cost as much well almost, of course its in a different price bracket from say a clinique.

Bottomline, it does work, although I do still have my doubts. Then again I use it with conjunction with my Murad and Dermalogica ranges and not with the rest of the sk2 range, maybe thats why.

23-05-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucindaMay
I just started using it, and I have had a minor... kind of major break out... ??
I guess I will just stick with it a bit longer... I'm using the Facial Treatment Essence. I was using the gel cleanser, then I noticed that it had mineral oil in it... So I have stoped. (Mineral Oil blocks pores...)
I believe ure using the gel cleanser with makeup remover, they have 2, one with and one without, I vaguely remember the one with makeup remover has mineral oil, I could be wrong though.

31-05-2006
V.I.P.

Can you get the products in Canada?

31-05-2006
windowshopping

can anyone post ingredients of the products the have? PLEASE??

V.I.P.

I've heard bad things about its ingredients as well - I don't think it's great for sensitive skin because I once tried the cleansing lotion and ended up with red welts on my face.... having said that, I react to just about anything....so it could just be me.....

My blog - Style Bubble - http://stylebubble.typepad.com/style_bubble/
01-06-2006
front row

I saw this brand on ebay when I was trying to find some whitening products for some discoloration on my forehead and between my nose and lips.I went to the doctor she checked the website and told me there're no specific facts that the products do well so I did not buy it,she gave me mela-d from La Roche Posay but I'm still wondering if they really work

02-06-2006
rising star

i really like their facial lift emulsion lotion ( i know it's meant to be an anti-aging product). but it really helps tighten and "shrink " my face.

03-06-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry Muffin
I saw this brand on ebay when I was trying to find some whitening products for some discoloration on my forehead and between my nose and lips.I went to the doctor she checked the website and told me there're no specific facts that the products do well so I did not buy it,she gave me mela-d from La Roche Posay but I'm still wondering if they really work
Most labels targeted at asian skin, generally believes in a more apparently natural wholesome approach, think chinese medicine vs western medicine, same difference,.

Just because theres no scientifics behind it, doesnt mean it doesnt work, once again think in terms of the chinese med vs western med issue.

That being said, im retracting the statement made in my earlier post, I will not use anymore sk2 products once im done with my skin refining treatment and eye treatment film, I dont feel it works for me as well as it has before, and I don't feel entirely at ease using it, not to mention its rather extravagant prices.

tfs star

I'm very hopeful that this will work for me. I bought my first bottle at Saks this weekend and I could only afford the pricey $130 essence with the 90% Pitera. I am 23 and hopefully this will protect my skin from aging as I keep using it. I've always had breakouts on my T-Zone (between eyebrows and around nose) and also on my chin, my cheeks have been okay. I was told by the sales lady who was 51 and looked 33 (she had used it for 3 years she said) that my skin would detoxify if I used it. We will see..I'll report back

trendsetter

please report back! I really wonder if I'm going to try the whitening stuff... does it really provide clear skin?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
skii