How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-12-2003
& b

Quote:
Originally posted by chanel_girl@Dec 15th, 2003 - 3:55 am
personaly I don't think there should be a separate line for mens skin care I think that if men want to use skin care they should use the same thing that women use I don't know
I agree with you Chanel_Girl. I tried kanebo Sensai last night, and its ABSOLUTELY THE BEST THING I HAVE TRIED FOR TIRED EYES!! THIS IS A STATEMENT

16-12-2003
yes

Quote:
Originally posted by chanel_girl@Dec 15th, 2003 - 8:55 am
My husband uses La mer,Chanel presion,and Estee Lauder advanced night repair
woa he must have the best skin ever

16-12-2003
& b

Quote:
Originally posted by Acid@Dec 16th, 2003 - 3:28 pm
woa he must have the best skin ever
I don't think that by using really expensive products will help you achieve great skin that has been there already, nor am I saying that cheap products will. It's also about skin reactions to products; what works for you it doesn't necesarilly have to work for me... but im glad that what im using it's making my skin soo smooth and even

cat
backstage pass

my bf and his brother both loves kiehl's blue toner as well as kiehl's oil-free moisturizer

17-12-2003
front row

cetaphil is fabulous! Extremly effective, quality product for sensitive skin and the best part about is you can pick it up at your local drug store. Ive worked on te cosmetic floor forever and still do...so....you know

22-12-2003
backstage pass

beauty secret of supermodels and even the common person -- CETAPHIL FACIAL CLEANSER!

i use a mix of drug store upper line stuff. but if i endorse anything its --

ANYTHING buy Kiehl's
and CEPTAPHIL FACIAL CLEANER

ok i'm done lol

22-12-2003
backstage pass

I think my face might be too oily for cetaphil. It just doesn't feel clean after I use it for some reason. You guys would faint if I told you what drug store stuff I use on my face but for some reason, it works.

Is there any products for men that moisturizes skin and helps soothe irritation from shaving? The packaging has to be somewhat man-ish looking or else my boyfriend will get teased by his roomates. Oh, and it has to be a product that you can buy in pretty much any city.

23-12-2003
backstage pass

www.kiehls.com

23-12-2003
backstage pass

Keihls is difficult to get here outside of Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver. I might try to see if Lush has anything good.

27-01-2004
windowshopping

my best friend is obssesed with skin products, he LOVES JACK BLACK, its only for men and u can buy it at some department stores ex: bloomies, saks

31-01-2004
V.I.P.

Well, I hear Acne Cream is a very good skin 'treatment'.
I personally like the Aramis LabSeries. It is in my veiw, the best all round skin cleanser. Astral moisturiser is good.

18-02-2004
windowshopping

Tips anyone?

/B

18-02-2004
V.I.P.

i was thinking the exact same thing...i need help with moisturisers and toners.
i just realized that my skin's gettin very rough....and now id do anythin for a clear, smooth complexion

i've tried AVENE clearance....its good
noxema doesnt work too well with my skin...stings a lot!

thats another problem! i have to test a product a couple of times before i can use it on my face etc... ive got ultra sensitive skin that burns by almost anything!

i need all th help i can get to find something that'll soothe the skin around my face and clean it at teh same time!

18-02-2004
backstage pass

Kiehl's -- prices are a bit hefty but its good stuff. i have a weird mix of there stuff. i swear by there 'close shavers' brushless shave cream. seriously, for some reason i get a closer shave when i use that stuff. cream de corps is awesome. they have toners but i haven't tried them. they have a men's line but i dont think its necessary to limit yourself to it. most of there items are pretty unisex. trust me, look at the packaging.

Cetaphil face wash -- cheap and simple. you can get it at the drugstores. it 'moisturizes as it cleanses.' i firs heard about it after i read this article on model launch. its great stuff.

Purpose facial moisturizer -- again, drugstore available. has SPF, which is a little annoying when i have stubble and it makes it all white when i put it on but this stuff is good. it doesn't make you feel all greasy.

18-02-2004
V.I.P.

For washing, Aramis Lab series is my fave. Nivea skin care works well.
Actually, Womens moisturisers work well with all people.
Im NOT talking about makeup!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
favorites, men, products, questions, recommendations, skincare