How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-11-2007
Diamond

Soap & Glory
So I was browsing at Target last night and noticed a new beauty brand, Soap & Glory. My interest was peaked by the cute packaging and witty product names (marketing execs, pay attention!). I usually research products before I buy them but I couldn't resist buying the Clean On Me shower gel (it just smelled too good to pass up). I am happy to report that the shower gel made my skin silky soft all day (and did I mention it smells AMAZING??). So I started doing s little research on the brand and it turns out that Bliss Spa founder, Marcia Kilgore, is behind Soap & Glory. I will definitely be buying more from this line! Here's an article I found explaining the line a bit more:

Quote:
ive us this day our daily scrub and cleanse your soul with a gift from the beauty gods, ‘The Scrub of your Life’ is packed with scrubbing beads to leave skin feeling as smooth as a baby’s bottom and divinely scented with a combination of fresh bergamot, mandarin, rose and strawberry. ‘The Scrub of your Life’ is part of Soap & Glory, the new range of bath and beauty products created by Marcia Kilgore the founder of tremendously successful ,and equally yummy, Bliss Spas and products. Kilgore aims to make looking beautiful affordable to all, bringing designer beauty to the highstreet. So you don’t have to re-mortgage your house to smell of roses, as Marcia explains:

‘One of our new mottos is that you shouldn’t have to spend an arm and a leg to moisturise one (or the other or both!) My goal with Soap & Glory is to make women realise that beauty is individual, fun and becomes most apparent when they are smiling and laughing.’

Choose from a range of wittily titled products taken from British tabloid headlines such as ‘Clean on Me;’ a deliciously mandarin scented shower gel that doubles as a luxurious body lotion in one. For close encounters with prince Charming try ‘Sexy Mother Pucker;’ a lip plumping gloss to leave lips simply kissable! Or for a fabulous body cleansing experience try making a ‘Foam Call’ a super rich mousse with a fresh burst of orange fragrance, bath time has never been so much fun!
http://www.beautyandthedirt.co.uk/show.asp?ID=628

~Madeleine Albright

11-11-2007
tfs star

Are they good then? I think this line looks really cute and I was also thinking about getting one of the gift sets for my boyfriends sister for christmas but I don't want to get her one if they are no good.

11-11-2007
Diamond

I really like what I have used (I got the hand moisturizer yesterday). And the blogs I have read are giving the products favorable reviews as well

~Madeleine Albright
11-11-2007
fashion elite

i want some!

18-11-2007
fashion elite

this is a really good range and a more affordable alternative to Bliss [made by the same people]. Ive loved everything I have tried so far. You can get trial/travel sizes for about Ł2 in the UK and there is a dulux gift set in Boots at the moment which I think might be worth adding to you Christmas wish list

05-02-2012
fashion icon

How has this thread been so dormant?! Soap and glory is AMAZING!! I love one of their facial scrubs-'The greatest scrub of all' I think it was. Not harsh on my sensitive skin at all.

Does anybody else have any reccommendations?

07-02-2012
backstage pass

Soap & Glory is one of my fav skincare brands from the drugstore Love their Scrub Your Nose In It, does wonders! Been using it for a few years now. I also love to mix their Instant Radiance Energy Balm in my more matte foundations for a more natural and dewy look.

The Righteous Butter is also really good if you have dry legs. Smells divine as well!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
glory, soap