How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-09-2011
fashion elite

i tried everything. once its stretched its stretched.

26-09-2011
trendsetter

I've got a few. Personally, I don't get why some women (and men) get their knickers in a twist over a few stretch marks. The sooner we learn to accept them as something that's natural, as against seeing them as an aberration or a disfigurement or as an imperfection, the more confident and self-assured we'll be about ourselves.

I was going through Jourdan's thread, and she seems to sport a few as well. And I don't, for a minute, think it makes her look any less of a stonking good looking woman than she is.

vogue.it

stylebistro.com

26-09-2011
front row

^ makes me feel much better about mine now

12-10-2011
rising star

Anyone ever tried the dermaroller technique with retin-a and vitamin c

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by katdavis View Post
^ makes me feel much better about mine now
Here's something that'll make you feel more better.

Karolina Kurkova at YSL S/S 2003

Isabeli Fontana at Dior

celebritycity

When supermodels of Karolina's ilk sport a few stretch marks, for the life of me, I can't understand why some fuss so much over it.

Last edited by pavonine; 23-10-2011 at 01:48 PM.
21-11-2011
backstage pass

This summer I got a second degree grease burn on my leg, and was given a product called "scarzone" to help eliminate it. While it worked excellent on my scar, I also tried it on some stretch marks to see that it worked pretty well at fading their color. My stretch marks tend to be purple, and with the application of this cream, it's helped eliminate them a lot. The cream is great because you get instant results. After it soaks in, you can see the difference. It's not that expensive and it's not something that you need a prescription for. I don't know how it would work on areas that have had stretch marks for years, but it helped me!

28-12-2012
windowshopping

Just have to say, thank heavens for stumbling over this thread.. Glad to see I'm not alone!

03-04-2013
front row

thanks pavonine for that . i'm slowly learning to accept mine...plus there's really not much I can do about them now!

05-04-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by breebee View Post
This summer I got a second degree grease burn on my leg, and was given a product called "scarzone" to help eliminate it. While it worked excellent on my scar, I also tried it on some stretch marks to see that it worked pretty well at fading their color. My stretch marks tend to be purple, and with the application of this cream, it's helped eliminate them a lot. The cream is great because you get instant results. After it soaks in, you can see the difference. It's not that expensive and it's not something that you need a prescription for. I don't know how it would work on areas that have had stretch marks for years, but it helped me!
i realize that it's been quite a while since you posted this, but just thought i'd comment anyhow on the fact that your purple stretch marks fading so that they're nearly is eliminated is not quite thanks to the cream.
Perhaps the 'scarzone' product helped speed it up, but all stretch marks are initially varying shades of reddish-purple, then with time will fade to a shade a bit lighter than your skin colour, all on their own.

V.I.P.

it is impossible to get rit of stretches... Vichy Liposculpture could help to ease marks

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
marks, stretch