How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-05-2005
Storm & Sommer

I used it in the morning after my shower and at night just before going to bed.

pinterest : hanneonpin

19-05-2005
windowshopping

I used Jergens Replenishing Vitamin E Lotion on the stretchmarks on the back of my arm, and they are 99.9% invisible! I was so surprised. Though even though I apply it twice a day it doesnt seem to be doing anything for the ones on my hips. *cries*
I'm gonna pick up some concentrated vitamin E this weekend I think. =)

22-05-2005
V.I.P.

Has anyone used Bio-Oil?

23-05-2005
my loves a pony.

I got them when I got boobs when I was 14. I just wore tube top bikinis for like two summers.. But now they're pretty much gone (I'm 17). Don't worry too much about them, they fade.

And supermodels get them too. http://theplace.ru/archive/isabeli_f...mg/chany15.jpg

And we liked to party
and we kept it live
and we had a three volume tome of contemporary slang
to keep a handle on all this jive.
24-05-2005
adi
fashion insider

i've got strech marks in my breast, hips, thies and back of my arms. i got them all when i gained weight when i was 14 or 15. now i just want to get rid of them because they don't look nice when you get tanned. i should really start using vitamin E products if those help even a bit. they have faded really much but i wouldn't like to have them at all. besides i'm on a diet so maybe they'll disapper at the same time when i lose weight and use the vitamin E products

24-05-2005
V.I.P.

Has anyone tried FutureTec?

I got stretch marks on my hips during my sudden teenage growth of hips. It was such a pain -I didn't want the marks or the hips!! Plus they are really apparent because they are white and I have Indian skin tone. I dont think I am getting any more though and the others are either fading (v v v slowly) or I am getting used to them. I am planning to try FutureTec this summer.

To prevent more stretch marks I take vitamins (which includes crucial zinc -you could just take a zinc supplement if you want) and hemp seed oil which increases the elasticity of the skin. Apparently asian skin (Indian and Chinese) is less elastic than caucasian skin so it is important to take oils if you want to prevent the marks.

24-05-2005
V.I.P.

Oh by the way a course of FutureTec is going to cost me 540

24-05-2005
adi
fashion insider

i would never afford that kind of treatments so i just have to use the cheap ones. besides my mom wouldn't pay any kind of those things

26-05-2005
backstage pass

Refering back to Vit. E helping strech marks, I was wondering....do you think baby oil with vit E would do the trick as well? E.g.: Johnsons Baby oil (Aloe Vera & vit. E)

Storm & Sommer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_A
Refering back to Vit. E helping strech marks, I was wondering....do you think baby oil with vit E would do the trick as well? E.g.: Johnsons Baby oil (Aloe Vera & vit. E)
Honestly? No. pure vitamin E oil is very very thick..so I doubt there really is much of the stuff in Johnsons baby oil

pinterest : hanneonpin
26-05-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanne
Honestly? No. pure vitamin E oil is very very thick..so I doubt there really is much of the stuff in Johnsons baby oil
Thanks I will know specifically what to look for.

Ozi
windowshopping

I use Invite E products. They have various creams for dry, very dry and x dry skin. They also have Vitamin E oil and are absorbed by the skin really quickly. I didn't like oil because its annoying waiting for it to dry and not get messy. ATM I'm using Skin repair lotion with Avocadin in it but I think the whole range is fairly similar.
Sorry I dont know if you can get it anywhere other than Australia though
http://www.pharmacare.com.au/invite/...air-Lotion.jpg

Hope that can help someone out

Last edited by Ozi; 28-05-2005 at 12:16 AM.
19-06-2005
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by acester
yer my friend just suddenly got white ones...but in the weirdest place..........

across her knee..and I'm not saying vertical, I'm saying horizontal!! and her knees are soooo not fat
OMG I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! I've had them on my knees for a while now... ugh they won't go away!

26-06-2005
backstage pass

HELP no vit. E products
guys help!!!

I have been looking for vit E products for a few weeks now and I can't find anything alike, not to mention vit E oil...people just look at me strange when I ask for it.

Anyways the problem is that I have just noticed some new strechmarks on my *** and on my thigh. I am in tears . I don't know what to use anymore. Please help me with other substitutes before matters get even worse

|/mirror queen\|

I think the Body Shop has vitamin E oil. And if you are in the Uk, i have heard that Superdrug has it too for a really cheap price.
Try stores that have natural products or e-bay.

Acester mentione Bio-oil, i have also heard lots of raves about this product, but its only available in some countries, but, once again, in e-bay im sure youll find it.

Last edited by sofialuv; 26-06-2005 at 11:41 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
marks, stretch