How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-06-2005
Storm & Sommer

Wellsurplied health/eco stores should carry e vitamin oil..otherwise I've seen it sold on-line as well

pinterest : hanneonpin

28-06-2005
Seductress in Eden

What is the fastest acting anti stetch mark cream... in like 6 weeks i have a test swimsuit shoot and i need to take care of a few unwanted marks

28-06-2005
kabhi alvida

I don't know if this will work, but shea butter, the absolutely pure kind, was recommended by a few people here. The type you get at health food stores, not the Palmers kind-you know you have the right stuff if it is very, very thick. Mine is actually very grainy, it is that pure. That may be worth a try.

backstage pass

purple stretch marks r treatable... the ones that r white ... very hard to treat... i went to my dermotologist.. n she perscribed me... retin A. I've been using them for several months now... and i have seen results..but..they're still purple.. so i'm guessing its a really slow process!!!..so b patient guys... n.. where can i get pure vitamin e oil???

25-08-2005
V.I.P.

Annphan, you can get Vitamin E oil at the drug store, I don't know if it's pure or not. Talk to the pharmacist. It is very greasy. You can also get vitamin E capsules.

27-08-2005
Fierce Flava

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhphan
purple stretch marks r treatable... the ones that r white ... very hard to treat... i went to my dermotologist.. n she perscribed me... retin A. I've been using them for several months now... and i have seen results..but..they're still purple.. so i'm guessing its a really slow process!!!..so b patient guys... n.. where can i get pure vitamin e oil???
But my red ones turned white...I thought thats progress on healing? I have a ton of retin-a maybe I should put it to use since I dont use it on my face anyways.

Thats the one thing I didn't like about my boobs doubling in size again...stupid marks had to ruin a good thing

27-08-2005
backstage pass

yea... it is the process of healing..but ..red ones r the ones u want!!..because once u have them... u can start using creams and products to try and get rid of stretch marks... wen they're already white and u can feel them... that means they've already scarred...n how ever much u put products on it.. they wont go away. IF they're still red/purple/pink... when u put products on them... they will heal into less visible white stretch marks...or mayb just fade away for good....i've been treating mine for awhile...cuz i exercise and stoppped exercising..so ... mine's still red...for several months now..but i'm patient... i want them to still b red so i can put cream on it.

28-08-2005
fashion elite

I'm a figure skater and have been getting much more serious and practicing more lately and now I have stretch marks on my inner thighs from having really muscular upper legs ..mostly from doing suicides/relay races/power stroking on ice so that I'll become more muscular for jumps, but its horribly embarrasing to wear shorts and stuff..eek i dont know what to do!

28-08-2005
backstage pass

yea... i'm really embarassed of mine too.. i have some stretch marks on my legs... at the back..n i hate them!... they're white now..so i can't really treat them..i now dont wear shorts or skirts nemore becuase of it.

30-08-2005
rising star

I have them on my lower back, hips, and boobs. I still like my body regardless.

Seriously don't worry about them, nobody cares about them and if they do they aint worth your time!

30-08-2005
The mod squad

^ So refreshing Karma !

backstage pass

i wish i was as confident as u...

01-10-2005
rising star

Mine are still purple/red, so i have bought some Bio oil.... here's hoping it works.

Any body seen results from Bio oil?

01-10-2005
front row

I've always had a flat butt, never being able to fill up my jeans, but one day I woke up and I had a bigger butt AND stretch marks

Storm & Sommer

My pregnancy stretchmarks have almost vanished now

pinterest : hanneonpin
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
marks, stretch