How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-01-2004
fashion insider

so i am bringing this back up...
Franco if you are out there.... I love Strivectin! So excited about it and wanted to thank you!!!

Nikka have you tried it yet?

12-01-2004
yes

what kinda stores sell this?

12-01-2004
fashion insider

sephora
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtm...ring=strivectin

the just started and the woman told me yesterday at one store they are flying off shelves!

12-01-2004
trendsetter

All of you guys that use this cream, are you not worried about the effects(if any) later on?

Is this cream available in the UK?

12-01-2004
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl@Jan 12th, 2004 - 4:59 pm
All of you guys that use this cream, are you not worried about the effects(if any) later on?

what do you mean?
you could say that about any active ingredient topical ....

does sephora not ship to the UK?

12-01-2004
yes

Quote:
Originally posted by lele@Jan 12th, 2004 - 10:12 pm

does sephora not ship to the UK?
you never told me you live in the UK!!!!! which part??

13-01-2004
trendsetter

Acid - who are you asking?

13-01-2004
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally posted by lele+Jan 12th, 2004 - 5:12 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ Jan 12th, 2004 - 5:12 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-OriginalGucciGirl@Jan 12th, 2004 - 4:59 pm

what do you mean?
you could say that about any active ingredient topical ....

does sephora not ship to the UK? [/b][/quote]
True, but i was wondering since its a cream for stretch marks. Is there no side effects that is harmful with prolonged use?

Sephora - I have not idea whether they ship items to the UK, perhaps someone else can answer this one for me

13-01-2004
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl@Jan 13th, 2004 - 3:49 pm
Acid - who are you asking?
i am not in the uk i was asking for gucci who is in the uk if sephora ships there.....

13-01-2004
front row

Quote:
Originally posted by lele@Jan 12th, 2004 - 2:34 pm
Franco if you are out there.... I love Strivectin! So excited about it and wanted to thank you!!!

YAY! Your welcome...

My father just bought a GNC Store and I convinced him to sell it there.. It has been selling fast! This is a great mouisterizer for anyone else who is thinking about purchasing it.

14-01-2004
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally posted by franco+Jan 13th, 2004 - 6:50 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(franco @ Jan 13th, 2004 - 6:50 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lele@Jan 12th, 2004 - 2:34 pm

YAY! Your welcome...

My father just bought a GNC Store and I convinced him to sell it there.. It has been selling fast! This is a great mouisterizer for anyone else who is thinking about purchasing it. [/b][/quote]
the only thing i hope it doesnt do is make me break out....

do you use it all over your face?

I just read that GNC's are starting to sell it...i think! now can you get it at a discount

14-01-2004
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally posted by OriginalGucciGirl@Jan 12th, 2004 - 4:59 pm

i gave this information to my friends mother and she loves this stuff. now i do know she took the ingredients list to her dermatologist and he gave her the ok, but it says on her package for wrinkles and stretchmarks. i would say just check with a dermatologist to be sure every persons skin is different.

fashion insider

Quote:
Originally posted by Oria+Jan 14th, 2004 - 11:44 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oria @ Jan 14th, 2004 - 11:44 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-OriginalGucciGirl@Jan 12th, 2004 - 4:59 pm

i gave this information to my friends mother and she loves this stuff. now i do know she took the ingredients list to her dermatologist and he gave her the ok, but it says on her package for wrinkles and stretchmarks. i would say just check with a dermatologist to be sure every persons skin is different. [/b][/quote]
hey oria thanks for sharing that information!!!! that was my only concern....

14-01-2004
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally posted by lele+Jan 14th, 2004 - 12:13 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lele @ Jan 14th, 2004 - 12:13 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Oria@Jan 14th, 2004 - 11:44 am
<!--QuoteBegin-OriginalGucciGirl
Quote:
@Jan 12th, 2004 - 4:59 pm

i gave this information to my friends mother and she loves this stuff. now i do know she took the ingredients list to her dermatologist and he gave her the ok, but it says on her package for wrinkles and stretchmarks. i would say just check with a dermatologist to be sure every persons skin is different.
hey oria thanks for sharing that information!!!! that was my only concern.... [/b][/quote]
you're very welcome lele! by the way love the avatar and thanks many times from my friends mother to franco! she really does enjoy the stuff and she does look better oops haha

fashion insider

i am so excited about this strivectin stuff!!!! so yes franco you deserve another round of applause!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
strivectin