How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-04-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by myown View Post
oh interesting! what does it mean?
copied and pasted from my blog XD

the shallow meaning: they are the primary colors in squares.
the "deep" meaning: we are all living things, and consequently, we are all energy. our eyes filter thousands and thousands of multiple vibrations through three colors: red, blue, and yellow. therefore, we aren't seeing reality as it really is. we are merely hearing a song with three different keys. this is a reminder to myself that my visual perspective isn't as it always seems, that there are so many colors that my eyes are missing and so many different vibrations I cannot detect.
(I prefer to use the first meaning, because it's short and sweet and not as complicated)
by the way, that mark in the yellow square is a birth mark. I'm probably going to turn it into a smiley face or something random in the future.

13-04-2010
rising star

Well, i have large tattoos without any meaning. I really don't understand why everybody expects for a large history or philosophy behind a draw, i just like them and get them done and that's all.-

V.I.P.

^it is beautiful! can I ask what it is saying?

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theacidhouse View Post
Well, i have large tattoos without any meaning. I really don't understand why everybody expects for a large history or philosophy behind a draw, i just like them and get them done and that's all.-
all of my tattoos have meanings, but really personal meanings. and if someone asks me what the meaning of any of my tattoos is, i will tell them any crap that crosses my mind

15-04-2010
V.I.P.

i met my tattooartist this morning and asked him about getting a white ink tattoo and he said he wont make me a white ink tattoo because it gets brown pretty fast

15-04-2010
rising star

^ uhm that sucks, but yes, white ink and other light tinted inks are hard to make them last on the skin, specially if you have dark skin.

backstage pass

2 of my tattoos have a meaning, but the biggest one does not. I just think it it pretty.
Still wanna get my sleeve, but i have to pay some other stuff first lol
Will have to wait for a loooong time

15-04-2010
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by theacidhouse View Post
Ami James said the same thing. It was one of the reasons he hated doing Miami Ink after a while (all the stories on the show were really depressing too). He said some people would make stories up just to get on the show.

19-04-2010
rock-chic

I love this wolf image and am currently thinking of having it on my left inner wrist, although I may decide to have it somewhere else on my body.
Picture scanned by me from the 'Chronicles of Ancient Darkness' books written by Michelle Paver and illustrated by Geoff Taylor.
Although the books are meant for children, I love them and Wolf is my favourite character. I adore wolves anyway, so a wolf symbol tattoo would mean a lot to me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wolf Image.jpg (36.4 KB, 12 views)

front row

About the white tattoo I have one. Its more of an eggshell color then white now that I have had it for awhile. I have had it for over a year though and it doesn't seem to be getting darker now.

This is my fourth tattoo. I got it a week ago so it is starting to peel and get icky now. I will probably post a better picture when it is fully healed. It says.."We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0329.jpg (206.1 KB, 52 views)

21-04-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by statonscarlet View Post
About the white tattoo I have one. Its more of an eggshell color then white now that I have had it for awhile. I have had it for over a year though and it doesn't seem to be getting darker now.

This is my fourth tattoo. I got it a week ago so it is starting to peel and get icky now. I will probably post a better picture when it is fully healed. It says.."We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."
The font/style of writing used is really lovely.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by statonscarlet View Post
can you post a picture pleaaaaaaaaaaase

22-04-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanna-Cole View Post
The font/style of writing used is really lovely.
I agree.
Gorgeous font.

Last edited by Diorette; 22-04-2010 at 09:02 AM.
07-05-2010
V.I.P.

Chester Bennignton from Linkin P ark has such a an awesome back tattoo

tumblr/avengedfashion

scenester

I have the Dirac equation for antimatter on my inner arm, which I fall in love with again pretty much everyday.

As long as you get something that meant a lot to you at the time you got it, then I don't think you can ever regret a tattoo. The pencil sounds cute, where on your hand did you want it? My friend has a mustache on the side of one of his fingers, maybe you could do that?

Tags
#2, tattoos