How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-03-2008
rising star

I believe that Moderation in everything revolving around your lifestyle (from food, to physical activity) is the Ultimate Key to a healthy you!

04-03-2008
backstage pass

^ Small portions . Also, walking instead of driving or taking public transportation. Instead of taking the El to a certain street, I actually walk up 5 blocks. I also usually walk everywhere and I'm talking long distances. It's fun though. And ipod and legs and you're good to go.

Last edited by L0VE; 04-03-2008 at 06:25 PM.
22-03-2008
backstage pass

i have questions about the deodorant use. U put it before going to bed and in the morning but u shower before going to bed or it doesn't really matter?? And are you suppose to swet less after a while of doing this??what are the results??

23-03-2008
backstage pass

berries are very good for you-lots of antioxidants

23-03-2008
backstage pass

another question about the deodrant does it make a difference if it's spray,roll on...???(i know these questions sound stupid but i'm kind of curious)

Last edited by lifeis; 23-03-2008 at 09:25 AM.
23-03-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0VE View Post
^ Small portions . Also, walking instead of driving or taking public transportation. Instead of taking the El to a certain street, I actually walk up 5 blocks. I also usually walk everywhere and I'm talking long distances. It's fun though. And ipod and legs and you're good to go.
walking is the ebst way to manage keep normal weight, it burns calories without you even knowing it really, also great legs for bonus

drinkin water, probaply said thousand times here. but i actually lost weight for adding more water to my diet also hair / skin getting better and better.

putting moisturize everynight for great skin, i feel awful if i go sleeping without moisturizing.

spending time with yourself. i loooove spending nights just me, reading magazines and books. but my great laughts with my best friend / room mate is the best way to keep me healthy

excercising... said many times i bet!!!! but sooooo true.

31-03-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeis View Post
i have questions about the deodorant use. U put it before going to bed and in the morning but u shower before going to bed or it doesn't really matter?? And are you suppose to swet less after a while of doing this??what are the results??
You can put it on just before bed (esp. Certain DRI) and it blocks the pores. You won't sweat at all and you don't need to appy it in the morning because without sweat, no odor or bacteria will come out of it. I don't sweat at all when I apply certain dri at night, and I would get stressed out, walk a lot, and even go on the beach; no sweat .

01-04-2008
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0VE View Post
Glad to know that I am not an idiot or the only one who would walk up to two hours straight, instead of a 20 minute bus ride!! Not that I can not afford bus fare, but walking is the best.

unknown
03-04-2008
backstage pass

(to all the deo comments/tips)isn't not sweating unhealthy?

04-04-2008
backstage pass

^ You still sweat a bit (if you're really overheated), just not under the arms =).

06-04-2008
backstage pass

ahh okay thanks

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
beauty, health, tips