How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-12-2010
V.I.P.

Label Basher - can you send me the links please?

and which ones did you specifically do to tone your stomach?

But satisfaction brought it back

20-12-2010
V.I.P.

^ Sure thing.

Main Page
http://isohunt.com/torrents/?ihq=Tracy+Anderson

Dance cardio, Method Mat and Post Pregnancy
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/7...on?tab=summary

Treadmill workout
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/1...on?tab=summary

The mat exercises helped with my tummy. I started off following this You Tube video and then just increased the numbers. I can't just work out I need something to watch while I do it so after you have the routine memorized if you watch a show say Gossip Girl which is about 40 mins give or take then you are doing a 40 min work out. If you watch two shows then it's even better. You just need a yoga mat and your computer/DVD player.

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/sho...39&postcount=5

Once you get in a rhythm you just start to know the moves and then you don't even need the You tube page loaded. I think this video is a great place to start.

I follow the treadmill one as Tracy does it. But as it's only like half an hour I just continue doing the moves in the combo she did. Because you are working out your whole body I'm sure that contributed to my tummy as well.

I haven't tried the dance cardio one which is kind of weird since I danced from ages 6-19. I don't have enough room in the house and there are other people around watching the telly.

20-12-2010
V.I.P.

I cannot watch that trademill work-out you posted Label_Basher.
Can you find youtube link?
I can try to search it also, but my computer is seriously slow.
It takes aaaaages to load one site.

I am really, really interested about that arm work-out, need to try it as soon as possible.

tfs star

I downloaded the cardio dance workout and

21-12-2010
V.I.P.

^...and now you're fit like a ninja?

V.I.P.

^Lolz.

21-12-2010
V.I.P.

I looked up TA's cardio work out - it looks like a complicated hip hop dance routine O_O. Way too hard to follow.

21-12-2010
V.I.P.

I hate that I need something really simple and easy to follow

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonaka View Post
^...and now you're fit like a ninja?
Hahahahaha

But yes it was way too complicated, I think I'm too simple minded (and body wise) to comprehend her workout.

21-12-2010
V.I.P.

it is hard to follow, she is just jumping around and doing wierd moves...

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsjamesdean View Post
Hahahahaha

But yes it was way too complicated, I think I'm too simple minded (and body wise) to comprehend her workout.
I'm with you..I'm even bad at following simple instructions, just ask my boss (he's a ninja )

rising star

I've had good results with her mat workout, my stomach is toned now and has the line thing down the middle and looks defined, and my arms are much more toned and strong. I haven't really done the leg ones very often because I am a bit lazy...but I will get around to it. I agree about the cardio workout though, it's impossible to follow really unless you are a dancer.

21-12-2010
Fashion Designer

loonaka i cant give you karma but that was hilarious!

I did a bit of research too and found the guys blog too and some others were people were just rambling about how youre not supposed to lift anything heavier than three pounds, like how are you going to lift your kids if they are obviously heavier than 3 pounds..people took that completely out of context. That wasnt for your everyday life, what it means is that you are going to bulk up if you are doing your reps with something heavier than 3 pounds...and thats challenging, I can only tolerate 2 pounds atm.

Im taking things reaaally slow. But my arms feel and look so much more toned, i cant believe it, seriously. i kinda love it when they are sored from the workout, but its nothing to be afraid off, its not like they are so sored you cant do anything.

Ive done the leg workput from the mat video and my butt is so much more toned, lol. I dont care about the cardio wo, tbh. It looks really complicated and I dont even have the kind of room to dance around like that.

22-12-2010
V.I.P.

I watched part of that mat workout vid today before I left for work and I found her pretty annoying to be honest, but I'm still gonna try it out now that I have time during Christmas break^^ I'll just momorize how to do stuff and turn off the sounds

How long have you been doing it daniellat ?

on the come up

I've been doing her arm workout video for almost a year now. (The one from GOOP with Knock You Down music)
I can definitely recommend it!
I also do the rowing machine and have my own workout regime (as I haven't gotten around downloading or buying her other videos yet), and I only do around 5 minutes of her video every second day or so, but my arms are so much more toned! I'm probably most satisfied with them.
I love how she made everything seemed like dance moves. You feel like you're dancing not working out, and I love that.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
anderson, method, tracy