How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-07-2011
backstage pass

Tria At-Home Laser Hair Removal
Tria is an at-home laser hair removal device that boasts permanent hair removal at a much lower price than laser hair removal clinics. As with all lasers, it uses heat to destroy the hair follicles and is apparently far less painful than waxing. At the moment, the device is only approved for use on the body.

US website: www.triabeauty.com
UK website: www.triabeauty.co.uk
Japan website: www.triabeauty.co.jp
Korea website: www.triabeauty.co.kr

(I do not know if they have any other websites, but simply searching for `tria beauty' on google should turn any others up.)

I have been looking at reviews and people seem to be pleased with it, though a number have mentioned it breaking before one year was up (it was replaced free-of-charge due to the one-year guarantee).

As someone with fairly light skin and dark hair, I am an ideal candidate. However, having tried many at-home permanent hair removal products (mostly electrolysis though) before with little success, I am naturally sceptical! It is still a lot of money to blow if it does not do what it says on the packet. Has anyone here had any experience of it? Does anyone of any blogs or websites where someone detailed their experiences, results, hair growth after X number of treatments, etc?

11-09-2011
front row

Has anyone tried this, as I'm curious to know whether or not it works

31-03-2012
backstage pass

It's been a while since I posted this, so has anyone gone ahead and given it a go? If so, care to share?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
athome, hair, laser, removal, tria