How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-08-2005
Power to the 99%

This one needs a bump ... I notice the "what don't you like" thread is front and center with twice as many posts as this one :p

Sometimes I think y'all need one good health crisis to start appreciating your bodies I wish I had appreciated mine more when it was at its peak when I was 21.

I appreciate most of all the fact that mine is pretty healthy, allows me to feel pretty good most of the time, and gets me from point A to point B I also like my eyes, my full lips, my natural shiny chestnut hair with only a few grey hairs (thank you ), and my curves, difficult as they are to shop for And my pink skin that doesn't tan, difficult as it is to match

We are all beautiful--please say thanks to your body and do something nice for it today

17-08-2005
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

I must say, I'm a fan of my breasts. I have to say it! They're very nicely proportioned, and they make up for that little stomach I can never seem to get rid of (even with extremely healthy eating and regular exercise).

17-08-2005
tfs star

i love my legs and my lips and the baby muscles that are sprouting on my arms oh yeah and i'm really a fan of my hands/nails they are really beautiful and (my nails) always the perfect shape.

front row

my arms... they are very long and super skinny, until i flex and then my biceps just POP. they're my reward for the hours that i spend tossing/spinning my rifle. and my stomach is always flat. and i like my small boobs and big eyes w/ long eyelashes too. i should visit this thread more often! it's good for self-esteem to focus on the positives; usually i do just the opposite.

20-08-2005
V.I.P.

The fact that my limbs are long.
I like the shape of my feet and I think I carry all sorts of shoe designs pretty well
My "chipmunk" cheeks .... I don't know how else to explain. It's a bit of a good and bad thing at the same time. The bad being it makes my face round, the good being I look younger than I really am!

21-08-2005
V.I.P.

my height (5'9)&my full lips

21-08-2005
backstage pass

I love my hair colour, cute nose, cute dimples,
ever since i remember I got complemented on my smile,
love that my stomach never gains fat,
like my arms, hands & great nails :p

V.I.P.

I love how positive this thread is!!!

I like my eyes, my brows, my lips, my cheeks, my forehead...., my ears, my hands, my arms, my waist, my stomach, my feet, my legs, my chest, my teeth, my hair...

21-08-2005
rising star

Ooo great thread!

I love my arms, hips, pale skin, small chest & decolage (sp?)
I also like my nose, eyes, eyebrows, teath, natural hair colour, my back and my bottom.

21-08-2005
Fierce Flava

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta
Sometimes I think y'all need one good health crisis to start appreciating your bodies
Thats what happened to me and through the major weight changes I had to keep my self esteem up and found I have a lot of good things going for me still I've noticed them before but I started to notice things more and became really appreciative of those. I know some people with killer bodies but they can't say the same as me on other features or learn to realize they aren't happy because they don't appreciate what they do have

I like how I have very nice graceful hands and my nails are long, strong and need minimal care...even some nail ladies thought it has to be a really good acrylic job. Same goes for my feet...which oddly gets a lot of compliments and...a stalker.

I like the proportions of my face...I realized my nose is fine, my eyes are expressive and give me room to play with makeup....I have really nice full lips thats rarely chapped and its always a nice pale pink color (some lady asked to take a pic to show her plastic surgeon )

My hair that doesn't need much done to it to get it to work a style (right now though its rebonded so its stick straight which makes it even easier to style...I just can't curl my hai)....and the nape of my neck is nice that a japanese friend said its geisha worthy.

Also I gotta adore my breasts now that they've gotten a size bigger naturally... My body looks better proportioned with a bit more on top.

This really does make you feel better to say things outloud

22-08-2005
I loved you

wow, this thread!!!
I've never really thought about what I love about myself... never had the chance...oh well, I have a feeling I've posted here before... but here goes:

I really like my eyebrows, they're regrowable!
I've had thick eyelashes since I was a kid, and thankfully that hasn't changed.
My eyes, same with sephora_socialite, it gives me room to play around with makeup when I want to.
I love my stomache .... (gosh I feel concieted saying this), but its always been the last place where my body stores fat, its pretty muscular.
My nose! people always push my nose... they seem to be attracted to it.

Last edited by breathe0xygen; 22-08-2005 at 12:46 AM.
22-08-2005
fashion insider

my hair , my eyes , my nose , my lips , my stomach , my shoulders , my legs

backstage pass

i like my boobs

22-08-2005
scenester

on good days - my face. especially my eyes, lips and nose.

22-08-2005
V.I.P.

Ohh I forgot ! I love my nose !

I have "bug-eyes" and I've got some nasty comments about them years back but I really don't care ^__^

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
body, love