How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-07-2005
Fierce Flava

Right now my favorite is my Windsor Pilates workout. Pilates is wonderful in the fact you really feel a burn and see results fast.... all you really need is a floor.

30-07-2005
front row

Lol. Iv heard that is a good work out. Thanks

31-07-2005
front row

What about the Carmen Electra strip-tease workout dvd?? That sounds like it could be great fun! and most dvd loan stores have them to hire overnight so you can have a test run to see if you like it!!

scenester

I've got a dance one called Pump It Up. It has the dancers from the Eric Prides music video on it and the soundtrack is mixed by the ministry of sound. Its really good for toning legs and stretching out muscles.

trendsetter

These two tapes are my saviours.....

And like Lara said, most of these tapes are availabe at Blockbuster, so go there and try them out....

Last edited by DP_woman; 07-08-2005 at 03:55 PM.
16-09-2005
V.I.P.

I like Taebo, Windsor Pilates, Carmen Electra's aerobic striptease, Elle Macpherson workout, NYC Ballet workout ... my boyfriend got me a whole collection for Christmas. He also downloaded me some old Wade Robson episodes and I copy the dances ... keeping up with those people is a workout in itself. OH, and dance dance revolution!!

23-09-2005
rising star

I love Carmen Electra's aerobic striptease. Its not really a great fat burning workout (very low impact) but it still burns some calories and even more than that it makes you feel sexy and good about yourself. Its very fun, everyone should try it!

23-09-2005
Fashionably Late

IMO, Carmen's workout wouldn't even burn off the calories in a tic tac. :p I love Tae Bo Get Ripped though. Gunnar Peterson's Core Secrets is also great. Brooke Burke and J Lo work out with him. I have also had great results with The Firm.

24-09-2005
crossed wires.

I get a bit bored doing the 'slow things' by myself...like pilates yoga etc, as I've tried these dvds in the past. I really enjoy TaeBo though, and i always find that my muscles never ache afterwards because the warm up and cool down are effective. I think I'm going to buy some more TaeBo soon to see me through the winter and hopefully get out running when it starts to warm up a bit

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephora_Socialite
Right now my favorite is my Windsor Pilates workout. Pilates is wonderful in the fact you really feel a burn and see results fast.... all you really need is a floor.
I agree!!! I just love it.

24-09-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlexis
I've got a dance one called Pump It Up. It has the dancers from the Eric Prides music video on it and the soundtrack is mixed by the ministry of sound. Its really good for toning legs and stretching out muscles.
Ive got that one too! Its great, but very hard work:p

24-09-2005
trendsetter

I'm getting (downloading that is) the windsor pilates dvds now.

07-03-2006
rising star

It looks like this thread has been languishing for sometime, but I could really use advise!

I'm looking for a good cardio video/DVD that lasts 30-40 minutes. I find if it takes much longer than that I don't have time to do it everyday. I'm not a fitness pro, but I can learn quickly. I've been looking at reviews of tae-bo (sp?) dvd's on amazon.com but there are so many of them! It just seems to be a popular one, but I'm open to whatever, Any guidance would be much appreciated

07-03-2006
fashion elite

There's a new work out dvd that a friend of mine just got...it's a sals workout video...apparently it's really funa nd you sweat heaps..well when i was going ot salsa lessons i used ot sweat heaps so it must be good for working out...my cuz has been doing salsa dance classes for almost 12 montsh now and she's lost almost 10kilos :p

rising star

^

Thanks Ta Ta! Do you know the name of the viedeo?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dvd, workout or fitness