How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-11-2006
V.I.P.

^^ Thanks!

15-06-2007
windowshopping

I LOVE Hip Hop Abs. I saw results in like, a week, and that's with a skipped day and one day when I only did five minutes of the Last Minute Abs. It's kind of expensive I think, but I downloaded mine from demonoid.com. I definitely recommend this one, and it's entertaining as well.

15-06-2007
V.I.P.

I own the Winsor pilates 20 mins workout dvd. It's pretty good but gets boring after a while.
Has anyone tried the David Kirsch workout dvds? I'd love to try the "Ultimate Boot Camp" one.

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinexkim View Post
I LOVE Hip Hop Abs. I saw results in like, a week, and that's with a skipped day and one day when I only did five minutes of the Last Minute Abs. It's kind of expensive I think, but I downloaded mine from demonoid.com. I definitely recommend this one, and it's entertaining as well.
I checked this site but the registration there is closed. They ask for invitation! How did you get access there?

04-02-2008
V.I.P.

Could someone please recommend me a good yoga dvd? There's just way too much to choose from.
I really enjoy pilates, but I think I need a change from that sometimes and I thought yoga might be the way to go.

V.I.P.

^^
MTV Power Yoga

06-02-2008
V.I.P.

^ I got and tried that today and wow - I think I'm hooked! It was just so much fun. Pretty challenging, good variations and the time went by quickly.
Thanks so much!

rising star

I bought the Tracy Anderson mat workout about a month ago and I really like it so far. I've mainly only done the arm workouts and have to say that they are looking pretty decent now, they've always been skinny but I like the toned look. I saw noticeable results in about 2 weeks and friends were commenting too. Am doing the ab exercises now, think i'm a bit weird in that i like to focus on one part at a time...but i'm pretty lazy.
Also have just bought NYC ballet dvd, the ballet dancers bodies are such an inspiration, they are so so beautiful!

18-11-2010
backstage pass

At the moment I'm just doing Turbo Jam because I've heard it's quite good for nipping in your waist and generally toning up. I'm also hoping it gives me some ab definition, toned upper arms and slimmer thighs. If anyone has any better recommendations, I'd be happy to hear them though!

I've been considering starting Brazil Butt Lift, but looking at the behinds of the women who are meant to be the 'results' I wonder if it would really do anything for me. They're meant to have amazing bums after doing the workout, but their bottoms look just like mine. i.e. a bum I feel is too flat. Though since it's also meant to be good for your abs, I might give it a go anyway.

tfs star

I swear by THE FIRM (www.firmdirect.com). I recommend starting with the TransFIRMation kit (which you can get on ebay). Some of the older dvds require a step-up box, but the Transfirmation kit just uses free weights.

http://catalog.ebay.com/TOTAL-BODY-T...d=p3286.c0.m14

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dvd, workout or fitness