Cleanser: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Cleanser for Day.
Toner: Lancome's Tonique Doucer Alcohol-Free Freshner
Moisturizer:Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
Facial mask: Fresh Rose Face Mask and C. Booth's Deep Cleansing Volcanic Mud Mask. I use the latter once a month.
Exfoliate:Alba Sea Algae Enzyme Facial Scrub
Make up remover:I use Pond's cold cream. Maybe old fashioned but it works the best.
Shower gel: Pangea Organics Pyrenees Lavender with Cardamom Shower Gel
Body lotion: L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion
Body Exfoliator: Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish
Hand cream:L'Occitane Lavender Harvest Hand Cream
Lip balm: Bigelow Rose Salve
Perfume: DKNY Delicious
Foundation: MAC Mineralize Foundation Spf 15
Powder: MAC Select SheerPressed Powder
Blush: Tarte's Natural Beauty Cheek Stain
Lips: NARS Jungle Red and MAC's Lady Bug are my favorite reds. I have many other faves but I'll just go with the reds. lol
Mascara: Diorshow's Blackout Waterproof Mascara and MUFE's Smoky Lash
Eyeliner: Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide on eye pencil. I have every color they sell.
Eyeshadow: I use Urban Decay's , MUFE's and MAC's eyeshadows. I use Urban Decay's Primer Potion before I apply.
1. Cleanser with water: Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel or Essential Cleansing Solution, depending on weather (gel for warm wather, essential solution for cold). Without water: Bioderma Sensibio Crealine H2O (HG!).
2. No toner
3. Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentré and Decubal Face Cream (danish pharmacy brand). And always sunscreen (SPF 30 or 50).
4. For facial masks, I like Dermalogica when I have the money, otherwise the little masks from Apivita, and natural yogurt mixed with honey and juice of a cucumber.
5. I exfoliate a couple of times a week to remove dry skin, using either Cetaphil mixed with baking soda (excellent!), Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant or (once a week maximum) Origins Modern Friction.
6. The best makeup remover is the Bioderma H2O.
6. Any shower gel will do, but baby body wash is excellent.
7. Embryolisse Lait-Creme Fluide or Decubal Body Cream. Unscented Matas (danish brand) Body Lotion is great as well.
8. Best anti cellulite treatment is dry brushing.
9. Baby body wash and vigourous rubbing with a hemp mitt (mine is from Body Shop, lasts forever).
10. No hand or foot cream in my regimen yet.
11. Dr Lipp Nipple Balm, Kiehl's No. 1 Lip Balm, Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lip Balm and Neutrogena Norwegian Formula with SPF 15.
12. Calvin Klein One
13. Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner
14. Aussie Luscious Long 3 Minutes Treatment!
15. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, thinking about switching to Giorgio Armani Face Fabric. Becca Foundation Stick for heavier coverage.
16. Sometimes use a little mineral foundation on top of TM. Aromaleigh or Lumiere Cosmetics.
17. Becca Creme Blush + Lip and Cheek Creme + Beach Tint, NYX powder or cream blush, Aromaleigh mineral blushes.
18. Max Factor More Lashes Mascara or Clinique Long Pretty Lashes. On occasion Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara.
19. Maybelline Lip Smooth (tinted lipbalms, Aisian market), Laura Mercier Hydratints and Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick.
20. MAC eyeshadows.
21. Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner on top lashline.
Life is just a state of mind.
-Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
-sunscreen (I have yet to find a HG sunscreen, right now I'm finishing up a tube of Neutrogena Ultra Dry Touch with Helioplex, which works very well but leaves a whitish cast and is pretty greasy even on my normal-to-dry skin)
-a little mineral powder on my nose if it's hot outside
I alternate between two combinations of product every other night.
- Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
- either Nature's Gate Oh What A Night moisturizer or a few drops of Jason Naturals 5000 Vitamin E Oil - I adore them both
- MB Enzyme Cleansing Gel
- Acne.org AHA+. I don't like to use this every night, and I definitely wouldn't use it at the same time as the Glycolic cleanser, so I alternate.
I rarely get more than the occasional hormonal clog with this regimen, so I'm sticking to it for now! I have been using this combination for about 10 weeks and no acne (although I only got stress-induced acne before). I'm trying to improve my skin tone and fade a few marks, so simple products that actually work are my favorites.
Nothing I use costs over $20 I am glad more expensive creams work for other on this board, but my inner miser and my tuition bills prevent me from spending lots of money on beauty products. Of course, I do have a few splurges - I would pay a lot of money for the perfect sunscreen, and I don't mind spending a little more on high-quality foundation or tinted moisturizer.
My beauty routine right now:
Cleansers: Decleor Foaming Cleanser (twice a day) and md formulations (twice a week)
Toners: LÓccitane Rose Hydrating Mist (morning) and Decleor Matifying Lotion (night)
Moisturizers ect: Julia Lawless Jojoba Oil (morning), Decleor Matt Finish Skin Fluid (morning), Decleor Ylang Ylang Night Balm (night)
Scrub & masks ect: md formulations Clearing Complex Masque (twice a week), Decleor Hydra Floral Mask (twice a week), Green People Fruit Scrub (twice a week).
Cleanser: La Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Gel (every morning and evening)
Moisturizer: La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Riche Facial Cream (morning)
Oil: Vitamin E oil with a drop of Rosewood essential oil (facial massage - evening)
Scrub: Almond oil & avocado oil with sugar (once a week)
Sunscreen: La Roche Posay Anthelios 60 Sunscreen Cream (all day, everyday - applied as needed)
(when I cleanse my skin I pat dry my skin with paper tissues only!)
Bodyshower: Anything that doesn't contain perfume, colors etc etc and has a natural PH (every day)
Body Oil: Babyoil (twice a week)
Body Lotion: Dove Supreme Fine Silk Body Lotion (everyday after the shower)
Body Scrub: Tromborg Body Salt Scrub (once a week)
(also I use a shower brush along with my bodyshower)
Shampoo: Aussie Luscious Long (2-3 times a week)
Conditoner: Aussie Luscious Long (2 times a week)
Treatment: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor (once a week)
Concealer: MAC Select Cover-Up
Powder: Dior Nude Natural Glow Fresh Powder Make-Up SPF 10
Blush: Smashbox Blush Rush
Eyebrow pencil: Rimmel
Mascara: Lancôme Définicils
(I only use makeup about twice a week. The above is what I use if I'm not doing something extra ordinary)
My current beauty routine
The Pink Cow Coconut Creme Body Scrub (every other day)
John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Volumizing Shampoo
Aussie 3-Minute Miracle Reconstructor conditioner (I know I shouldn't really use it every day, but I don't leave it in for three minutes)
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturiser
L'Oreal Elvive Styliste Root Lifting Mousse
Vaseline (to remove eye make-up)
No7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick (Extra Fair)
YSL Faux Cils Noir Radical
Waterproof liquid eyeliner that I bought for 50p at the Saturday market
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam
Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturiser
Neutrogena spot-zapping lotion stuff...
Cleanser: Avene Cold Cream Gel Cleanser or YSL Satiny Oil Cleanser
Moisturizer: L'Occitane Shea, Lush Skin's Shangri La
Oil: Juice Beauty or Weleda Almond Oil (a drop blended in moisturizer)
Scrub: Kiehl's Extra Moisturing with Buffing Beads
Sunscreen: L'Occitane Shea or Yes to Carrots
Bodyshower: Avene Cold Cream Gel Cleanser
Body Oil: Juice Beauty or Weleda Almond Oil (a drop blended in moisturizer)
Body Lotion: Cera Ve , Alba or Ecco Bella Unscented
Body Scrub: Kiehl's Extra Moisturing with Buffing Beads
Shampoo/ Conditoner: whatever's there
Powder: Laura Mercier Powder Foundation lately but i prefer Paula's Choice Powder in Buff not as heavy and better color match.
Blush/Bronzer: Hard Candy So Baked in Tiki, Prescriptives So Warm Duo, Sonia Kashuk Blush in Blush
Eyebrow pencil/Eyeliner: Maybelline Define a Brow in Black or YSL Long-Lasting in Mercury, Woody Brown or Shimmering Burgandy.
Eyeshadow: Either Revlon Mattes in Aubergine Sable or Bobbi Brown Espresso.
Lips: Origins Pinch your Cheeks in Coralberry, Bourjois Eau de Gloss in Orange Leger, Revlon Spiced Brandy Lipstick.
I used to be in love with La Prairie and Chanel's skin-care, especially La Prairie!
But I am now convinced that natural skin-care is the way to go, less is more...
When it comes to beautiful skin, this happens from the inside out, so by drinking lots of water and eating nature's food loaded with the organic vitamins and minerals needed. What you can do to your skin on the outside is merely conditioning, there is no such thing as anti-aging in a bottle. But you can influence how you age through lifestyle and diet. If anything, all those chemicals in mainstream products (from cheap to less cheap to downright expensive) can be damaging to your (skin) health.
Having said this, here's my beauty routine...
I drink lots of water upon waking, then go to exercise between 30 and 45 minutes (cardio) for a beautiful glow and healthy skin.. detoxing through sweat is underrated if you ask me!
After exercise, shower, just washing face with water only, and put on a little bit of coconut oil.
Exfoliation with honey and sea salt happens once or twice a week.
My skin is still young and plump and fresh, so I keep what I put on it potionwise to a minimum, when I am a bit older I will look into rose oil and things like that to put around the eyes.
Less is more, I'll just say it again
Last edited by Manoushka; 10-10-2010 at 12:36 PM.
i love that thats all you doo Tiffannie ^^ I wish i could do it simply like that.
Wash with -Kiehl's Musk Shower Gel...im pretty sure this is for men but iiiii love it!
Scrub with- Philosophy hot salt scrub
Victoria's Secret Pink Soft and Dreamy on Legs
Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Midnight on upper body
Scent of the moment is Black XS Paco Rabannee
Cleanse with Trilogy Cream Cleanser
Splash face with rose water
Moisturise with Trilogy energising face lotion
Nude by Nature mineral powder for set
NARS blush in Sin on cheekbones
light sweep of NARS Angelika on apples
Fill in brows
and do whatever eyemakeup takes my fancy!
Takes about 35 to 45 mins!
Cleanser: l'occitane foaming rice cleanser
Toner: humphrey's witch hazel cucumber melon
Moisturizer: something from my derm..idk what it's called
Facial mask: ^
Exfoliate: philosophy microdelivery exfoliating wash
Make up remover: clinique take the day off
Soap: mistral lychee rose
Body lotion: aveeno daily moisturizing lotion
Body Exfoliator: neutrogena sugar scrub
Lip balm: smith's rosebud salve
Perfume: prada infusion d'iris or bond no. 9 nuits de noho are my favorites..i have tons of others though and don't really use one over the other
Shampoo/Conditioner: tigi bed head control freak
Hair Treatment: moroccan oil
Foundation: bare minerals spf 15
Concealer: laura mercier secret camouflage
Blush: urban decay score
Bronzer: clinique almost bronzer
Lips: chanel rouge coco mademoiselle or camelia
Eyeliner: maybelline eye studio gel liner
Eyeshadow: maybelline eye studio
1. cleanser: dr. bronner's castile rose soap
2. toner/lotion: none
3. cream/moisturizer: devita protective moisturizer spf30 for day, devita evening rich moisturizer for night
4. facial mask: none
5. exfoliator: devita gentle aloe facial scrub
6. make-up remover: usually my cleanser gets the job done, otherwise i use a little of my face cream and wipe off
6. shower gels/soaps: dr. bronner's castile rose soap
7. body lotions/creams: weleda rose oil
8. anticellulite/firming treatment if you use any: none
9. body exfoliator: i'm lazy and use a pumice stone...
10. hand/foot cream: weleda rose oil
11. lip balm or lip treatment: kiehl's no-shine lip balm or spf 15 lip balm
12. perfume: serge lutens sa majeste la rose
13. shampoo/conditioner: kiehl's argan oil shampoo
14. mask or other treatments: kiehl's argan oil conditioner
15. foundation: none
16. powder: none
17. blush: shiseido accentuating color stick
18. mascara: only wear for going out - lancome definicils
19. lipstick/lipgloss: usually just lip balm, but guerlain kisskiss in folie de grenat or givenchy pop gloss in just pulp
20. eyeshadow: don't wear much, but always dior or ysl
21. eyeliner: urban decay zero
i love natural products and as little makeup as possible (but always fantastic quality when i do!) for my skin, which is pretty sensitive. also, you can probably tell from my list that i pretty much smell like a grandma/enormous rosebush the majority of the time...
1. Cleanser: Artistry Essentials Clarifying Foaming Cleanser
2. Toner/lotion: Artistry Essentials Balancing Toner
3. Day Cream/Lotion: Shiseido SPF60 PA+++ Sunblock or Chanel UV Essentiel SPF50 PA+++ Sunblock
4. Night Cream/Lotion: Artistry Treatage Mature Skin Cream
5. Exfoliator: Artistry Essentials Balancing Cleanser (1x / week)
6. Shower gels/soaps: Dove bar
7. Hand & Body lotions/creams: Cetaphil Lotion
8. Lip balm or lip treatment: Chanel Hydramax + Active Nutrition Lip Care
9. Perfume: None
10. Shampoo/conditioner: Nexxus or Aveda
11. Mask or other treatments: Nexxus Emergencee
12. Concealer: Chanel Correcteur Perfection in 30 Beige Petale
13. Eyebrow Pencil: MAC Eye Brows in Lingering
14. Mascara: Chanel Eyebrow Gel used on brows as well as a clear mascara
Pale, 24 years old with Combination skin type.
Cleanser: Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Moisturizer: Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Moisture Gel, amazingly smooth moisturizer that I use 2-3 times a day, it makes my skin so soft and refreshed.
Exfoliator: Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, 2-3x a week, my favorite product overall.
Other things I use weekly:
Mario Badescu Silver Powder, once a week to help keep the pores on my nose clear.
Paula's Choice 8% AHA Gel, 1-2x a week all over my face, helps lower the amount of exfoliations I need and keeps my skin even-toned.
Shampoo: Phytoprogenium Intelligent Shampoo
Condition: Oscar Blandi Balsamo di Jasmine Smoothing Conditioner
(I have very, very long hair)
Perfume: Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Foundation in the lightest shade applied with MAC 187 Brush.
Blush: Dandelion by Benefit
Eye makeup is usually neutral with brown or black mascara.
Last edited by sedirea; 12-10-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Makeup remover: MAC Cleanse Off OIl
Cleanser: MD Formulations Facial Cleanser
Serum: MD's Continious Renewal Complex
Moisturizer: Oenothera balancing day cream
Mask: MD Formulations Clearing Complex mask, Green Clay, Decleor Hydra Florar moisturizing mask
Exfoliation. MD Formulations Face and body scrub, Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub
S.O.S care. Decleor Essential Balm, might soon ble replaced by Everything balm from Triology
Lip Balm: Nutri-Smoothing lipstick from Decleor
In the shower: Buffy body butter from Lush (exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time)
Vanilla delight Body Lotion, also from Lush
Perfume: Dior Addict, Prada, or Lolita Lempicas signature scent
Foundation. YSL Teint Resist
Powder: Guerlain Meteorites
Blush: Have several, mostly from MAC and NArs
Highlighter: Mary Lou Manizer from theBalm
Lips: Perfect Lips lip pencil from Too Faced, or pencils or gloss from MUFE
Mascara: Lancome Flextencils waterproof
MAC Fluidline eyeliner
Green primer from MUFE
Urban Decay Primer Potion
A number of different eyeshadows, mostly Chanel, Sugarpill and MAC
Normal gets you nowhere