How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-01-2004
scenester

Your Makeup Style
what's your make-up style? (natural, smoky...etc?
you can post model's pictures that resembles your style

23-01-2004
windowshopping

Depends on my outfit and mood

23-01-2004
backstage pass

i like dark eyes pink lips..but it really depends on the occasion and my mood..probably like for everyone

24-01-2004
V.I.P.

I like dark makeup around the eyes, but I hardly ever wear it - takes too much time
usually a natural look works for me varies with my mood though

windowshopping

I spend hours getting a natural/neutral look.

I like the philosophy of bobbi brown and would be closest to that style.

The biggest variable is the color I'm wearing.

Eg.
browns: I wear neutral eyes and a red/brown lipstick.
black: I wear black-lined eyes and a pink or bright lipstick.

28-01-2004
front row

I don't wear makeup on a regular basis. I wear it on weekends and going out, but to go to work or hang out with friends I don't typically bother. Because I mainly wear it to go out, I don't usually go 'gee, I'm not wearing makeup!' I do wear loads more eye makeup than anything else though. I'm on a purple and green kick.

29-01-2004
V.I.P.

i like it when girls have smokey eyes and no or subtle lip...stuff on. yes.

29-01-2004
backstage pass

I tend to keep my makeup really simple. I dont like to spend too much time painting my face.

I really perfer the natural look, unless I'm going somewhere that I want to get dolled up for.

I'm really not good with putting on eyeliner, or doing the smokey eye thing, so if I need to have that done, I ask my sister to do it for me.

I believe that being simple is best, but it is fun to play around and experiment!

29-01-2004
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

I makeup.

My eyes are fairly small, so I'm a large wearer of eyeliner (to draw more attention to them). During the day I wear brown or gray eyeliner with pink lips.

If I'm going out, I do black liner (smoky eyes) w/ a nude lipstick.

I'm also crazy about blushes...I love to try new colors. I love pink peach, and definitely bronzer.

All depends on my outfit, and where I'm going.

Vision of Paradise

if im wearing lipstick----its red. urban decay's redlight and gash are colors i wear.

i have long lashes so curling ( shu curler ) them just with a little vaseline
is a daytime look, if im wearing mascarra all day it will smear- im so bad at rubbing my eyes!

and just a little blush. i wear nars orgasm, when i dont have red lips, but if im wearing orgasm its a bit pinkish gold so usually just some gloss on my lips ( nude, berry, etc ) if im wearing red lipstick i usually wear mac irridecent powder in golden bronze or seohora all over shimmer cream or mac sheer tone blush ( all my blush color usually have peach/gold undertones)

i dont wear too much makeup- just gloss/lipstick, curled lashed and shimmer on my cheekbones and the innner corners of my eyes. barely noticable it takes me about 5 min.

at night i usually wear colorful eyeliners ( fluo colors, turquoise, blue, purple )
with lots of mascarra and maybe some false lash tips on the outer corners.
i always stick to transparent shimmer creams and blush. if im wearing fluo eyeliner i will wear clear gloss. if im in the red lips mood i just wear lots of mascarra and white shimmer cream or shadow on the brow bone and inner corners. with a little dark brown liner dotted on my lash line. i look dreadful with too much eyeliner. i have big eyes so i ahve to avoid looking crazy. i wear shimmery - steely grey shadows once in a while too.

backstage pass

I usually have smokey eyes with a pink lipstick and some shimmery pink eyeshadow. I wear pink constantly so I automatically use it. The exception is when I was going for a Hollywood starlet look and wore black liner, no shadow, and red lipstick. I also curled my blonde blonde hair so it worked, but it was very time consuming. Especially when I would be eating or drinking anything...it'd come of in an instant!

29-01-2004
rising star

Lately I have been using pale pink or beige eyeshadows, a little bronzer to keep from looking pale during winter, with a light pink gloss or some reddish glossy hues as well.
[img]*****************************/image/120200417751.jpg[/img]
I like this look because it is so versatile for school, work, a date, whatever. It is sexy without going overboard.

12-04-2004
elementary.

i love to try different products and am always experimenting with makeup
my main passion is eye makeup i don't have a favourite look but at the moment i've been using a lot of greens . . .
i don't have a particular style because i experiment so much
at the moment my fav look is
green smokey eyes w/peachy cheeks and nude lips . . . it looks gorgeous
i could talk about makeup forever i'm obsessed

backstage pass

Day: many times I'll leave the house with only nude lipgloss on my face. When I have more time to get ready in the morning I like to smudge some shimmery brown eyeshadow on my lids and then add mascara. I have lots of lipgloss so I usually pick one to match with what I am wearing.

Night: My current favourite nightime look is gold or bronze colours on the eyes and berry lipcolour.

I really like to have fun with makeup and I usually don't stick to one look all the time. I'm not a slave to it either, and am comfortable wearing no makeup at all some days.

07-10-2005
backstage pass

I wear everything... but I prefer dark colors on eyes and light on lips. sometimes dark on lips, but rarely something in between.

A collage, beware of color shock I'm in love with black khol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MU.JPG (15.7 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by ambidextrous; 07-10-2005 at 08:02 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
makeup, style