How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-09-2010
V.I.P.

I do that I apply conditioner all over my hair especially now since I have bleached hair, but yeah the ends are def the most important part of the hair

02-09-2010
scenester

Love this thread.

I washed my face with orange juice yesterday before going to bed. Today my skin feels and looks great. Have done this before with some other fruit juice containing pineapple.
Don't know if you should do this but I like it
I did avoid eye area though.

02-09-2010
V.I.P.

I now crave juice

trendsetter

I do this all the time and I found this post on glamour.com , so here it is

A trick to knowing when your nail polish is 100% dry:

When you think they're about done, very gently touch your pinky nails together. If you can feel the polish "grab" slightly, it's not quite dry yet and you need to give it a few more minutes.

Of course, you want to wait until you truly think your nails might be done to try this--otherwise it'll make a big mark in your polish. but if it's at least 80 percent dry, it won't make a dent.

06-11-2010
fashion elite

^ I am going to try the orange juice trick..my sin is really acting up at the moment and I feel this might help!

front row

If I wash my hair at night (which I usually do, cos I hate having to blow dry it, it frizzes it up) I ALWAYS sleep with it in plaits, it makes it so much more managable whether I want to leave it wavy or straighten it.
Also, it helps keep my hair out of my face - I put TONS of moisturiser on at night then wash it off in the morning, that keeps my skin smooth

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
beauty or makeup, tricks, unusual