How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-11-2007
Amour Comme Hiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by alix* View Post
I think quite a lot of girls periods are irregular. I don't know anyone who gets their period the usual '28' days
What a lie haha. But I pity the girls that do get theirs every 28 days
I do. It's total hell seven days every month.

25-11-2007
fashion insider

Mine's a bit unpredictable, at the moment I'm about every 32 days, I get pain for about 5 days before and then quite a bit of pain on the first day. Then it settles down for another 5 or 6 days.

26-11-2007
front row

PMS,anyone...
had bad experiences???

26-11-2007
backstage pass

Everytime I'm around another female for a long period of time my cycle chages to theirs which means 2 in 30 days sometimes..the pms is hell

26-11-2007
trendsetter

As I am getting older, it has become heavier and heavier and the cramping and nausea has become even worse.

Kissmesweet- make sure you are eating your fruits and veggies-- there is actually an id'd condition linking with athletes/loss of period/and lack of nutrients

26-11-2007
tfs star

Mine started just before i turned twelve and was irregular for about three years I think. It comes about every 30-32 days and is pretty regular now. I used to get excruciating cramps for 1-2 days, and sometimes vomiting. It isn't quite so bad now, but sometimes I do get bad pains.

26-11-2007
backstage pass

Mine used to be irregular during school probably due to stress but now since I've been more relaxed in life it comes about the same time every month not quite 28 days but I can tell when it's coming.

trendsetter

^I wish mine would go away when I feel stressed! Lately I've been really stressed but I don't think I've ever missed a period. Although of course my face still breaks out from stress. Rrrrrrrrr....

28-11-2007
In Bloom

My period lasts for 2-4 days, I can't feel it at all. I usually forget it, and then I forget tampons, and then it sucks But it's very light, though. It's hardly there at all. It doesn't come every month, esp. when I'm not on the pill. Everything between 30-50 days...and I'm 20 now.

we were in love

28-11-2007
trendsetter

I started getting it just before I turned 14. The only times I'd lose it were when I'd do summer workshops for ballet and be dancing about 8 hours a day for 6 weeks. Then when it came back it was so heavy I'd be passing out and vomiting due to so much blood loss.

Generally though it comes every 4-6 weeks. I don't really keep track though since it's not constant. I always keep tampons in my make-up bag though so if I'm surprised by it I won't have any embarrassing situations.

in the mood for love

Well mine started when I was 15, almost 16 which is kinda late. And it was irregular.. Like I would miss one period, then get two in one month. Really hated that. Then it started getting more regular, like every 32 days.
Now I'm 20 and on the pill so it comes every 28 days like a clock. lol. I don't mind it much as it's not too bad now.

scenester

I got mines at 11 and it was a little irregular but now it pretty much comes on the 28th day, its really predictable. A little off topic but my mom is going through menopause and one time last year she stop getting her period for about 4-5 months straight and 1 day it came and she was menstruating for almost a month and she almost died,she could of had heart failure but thank god her dr. contacted her and she had a few transfusions. Now she's fine, thank goodness.

V.I.P.

Lately mine has become even more predictable-for the last few months it's been 28 days exactly-it used to be 5-6 weeks. My cramps have always been terrible but lately they've been so bad to the point of limiting me at work. The only really light period I ever had was my very first one, at the age of 11, and then it went to Hades from there.

30-11-2007
tfs star

Is it true that once you get your period you stop growing in height??

backstage pass

^^^I doubt it, I started at 10 going on 11 and grew 3.5 inches over the next 5 years lol.

Tags
cycle, monthly, period