How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-01-2011
V.I.P.

That orange nail polish is amazing! And the bottle is so posh. It's perfect for summer, indeed.

I love this blush - the Touche Blush in Coral. Natural, but still brings some colour to the cheeks. I think I might actually buy this for spring.

intothegloss.com

04-01-2011
In Bloom

I want one of their creme blushes instead...damn they look pretty! I'm not into powder blushes these days, for some reason

we were in love

27-04-2011
don't look down

A new range of $30 lip balms entitled Volupte Sheer Candy (temptalia.com):

Quote:
  • N°1 Lush Coconut A touch of deliciously golden freshness.
  • N°2 Dewy Papaya A discreet orange-pink pleasure.
  • N°3 Juicy Grapefruit A candy pink that sparks envy.
  • N°4 Succulent Pomegranate A sinful desire for a fruity pink.
  • N°5 Mouthwatering Berry A bite of the forbidden fruit.
  • N°6 Luscious Cherry A candy delight.
The Yves Saint Laurent woman. She loves for the pleasure of loving. She listens to her desires. Her secret? VOLUPTÉ SHEER CANDY, a lip balm with a heart of color. Seduction, sensuality and temptation, bordering on sinfulness.

“VOLUPTÉ SHEER CANDY, the voluptuous luxury of a new, softly radiant, deeply hydrating veil of color. Her smile seductive with six of the sheerest, silky glamorous colors imaginable.” — Lloyd Simmonds, Make-Up Artist International Yves Saint Laurent

Six brilliant shades, an enchanting fragrance and the enticement of candy sugar. VOLUPTÉ SHEER CANDY, irresistible. Melting, fresh, fruity. An appetizing mango fragrance available in six radiant candy shades. Elegant lipstick, sensual gloss, comforting care. An invitation to the senses, a hymn to the beauty of each woman. Sensual textures, brilliant colors, lip biting pleasure. A glossy balm as intoxicating as it is voluptuous for luscious and infinitely desirable lips. Colorful, luxurious, luscious.

VOLUPTÉ SHEER CANDY, the pleasure of indulgence. Modern elegance.The subtle juxtaposition of the opulence of yellow gold and the refined brilliance of white gold. The transparent color of a ring, set with the golden YSL logo. Veils of color, like so many possible temptations. Object of every desire, of every pleasure. Sinful envy.

For her, passionately, an ultra comfortable and ultra rich texture that becomes one with the skin and glides perfectly onto the lips. For her, intensely, a divine sensation thanks to emollients that instantly soften, comfort and smooth lips for up to four weeks after application. For her, lovingly, intense hydration for up to eight hours after application. The magic of hyaluronic acid microspheres trap water in the uppermost layers of the epidermis, filling the smallest line and leaving lips dangerously pulpy. For her, exclusively, lips protected by the antioxidant virtues of pomegranate, rosemary and gamma oryzanol to slow ageing. For her, irresistibly, sublime colors thanks to mineral pigments that reinforce the brilliance and shine of each shade. For her, excessively, the tempting sensuality of fresh mango and bright, devilishly gourmand colors.

Available May 2011.

tfs star

^ I got Luscious Cherry yesterday and I LOVE it! I want to get all of them, they're going to be great for summer

30-04-2011
In Bloom

Pics please

we were in love

01-05-2011
tfs star

^ Here's a swatch for you (# 6) It actually looks lighter on my skin than it does on my lips but my lips are pretty pigmented

My own pic

07-05-2011
In Bloom

^It looks so yummy! You know what else is good for summer? The Rouge Pure Shine in Frozen Mango BTW what is the difference between these formulas? Is the Volupte Sheer Candy more pigmented?

I've wanted this for ages, it's so pretty on

1st pic is true to colour

It's kind of crazy paying that much for something that isn't that pigmented, but the packaging alone is worth it. Even my BF thinks it's awesome

we were in love

08-05-2011
fashion elite

^wow that is so gorgeous! I need it in my life The Ida! Why did you have to bring it into my life? LoL! I am all about the sheer, slightly pink/peach lips at the moment due to a bit of a tan I have worked up and I think it would suit it perfectly.

Last edited by lifeistiffanyblu; 08-05-2011 at 08:50 AM.
08-05-2011
V.I.P.

yes, i LOVE Frozen Mango. what i also love is shade #26. it's great as a lipbalm too!

08-05-2011
In Bloom

^Must check that out...when I win the lottery

we were in love

08-05-2011
Blood On The Leaves

Any reviews on Top Secrets Flash Radiance Skincare Brush and Perfect Touch Radiant Brush Foundation?

CHEAPSMELLS

08-05-2011
In Bloom

^The brush foundation sets semi-matte with medium coverage, staying power is pretty good as far as I remember. I used it back in the days when I had oilier skin, but I think it's too dry for me now. It's a really nice foundation, and it's super quick to apply.

we were in love

08-05-2011
In Bloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeistiffanyblu View Post
^wow that is so gorgeous! I need it in my life The Ida! Why did you have to bring it into my life? LoL! I am all about the sheer, slightly pink/peach lips at the moment due to a bit of a tan I have worked up and I think it would suit it perfectly.
Here's a swatch for you then

It sits so nice on my dry and scaly lips It's a bit more peachy-pinky toned IRL, but you have to make do with the crappy cell phone pics.

we were in love

10-05-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ida View Post
BTW what is the difference between these formulas? Is the Volupte Sheer Candy more pigmented?
The Volupte Sheer Candy is pretty much like a less pigmented Rouge Volupte. They feel about the same on my lips, the regular Rouge Voluptes are a bit thicker. The Pure Shines are much more oily. I haven't had much luck with them actually, I LOVE the shades but they don't last very long on my lips at all, too oily I get maybe 30 minutes of wear tops from the Pure Shines

11-05-2011
In Bloom

^I get about an hour and a half, but I get long wear out of nearly all lip products...I wonder if it's my lip balm that does the trick, it's very un-slippery and matte (pure beeswax)

we were in love

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
makeup, thread, ysl