Zeno - Acne clearing device - Page 3 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / The Beauty Cupboard
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-11-2007
backstage pass

use code FF2007 on sephora.com for 20% gals!!!

My sister has this device and uses it all the time [well, only when she is PMS'n and has a minor break out]

03-04-2008
scenester

I returned mine this thing does not work. jut drink lots of water, drown yourself if you have too. save your money.

backstage pass

This device does not work. I agree with you notbeth84! I ordered it last year and it did zilch! It takes forever to do each spot (if you've got loads of spots it'll take you all day) as its 2 minutes per spot i think that you have to hold it on. It proper starts burning your skin cos it gets so hot , and after you've done 'your face' with it you're red raw with splodges. Not a good look. So yeah, i returned it.

10-10-2008
rising star

I recently purchased a Zeno- but I returned it within two weeks. I'm not going to say the product didn't work completely, but I will say that it wasn't for me. It did burn your skin- but that was the point- the heat was supposed to kill the bacteria (though without leaving permanent marks.) I found though that I didn't think it did much for the acne on my face, even the ones I thought it was really targeted to get rid of (the ones that hadn't popped up yet). I did use it on one on another area of my body and it was gone within just one day so I may have been using it on the wrong type of blemish. But overall, its a lot of money for a mediocre product. If you really want to try it go for it, there are consumer reviews that rave about it (which is what sucked me in in the first place)- but keep the receipt and original packaging- just in case.

15-10-2008
front row

i had really bad acne..and honestly lacto calamine lotion cleared most of it..with in a month...
but i noticed onced i stopped using it..tiny pimples would show up near my nose(thats where i sweat the most).. so i use use it everyday..and alot of it!

i think it would be better than using zeno as it doesn't burn ur skin...and also can be used as foundation

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
acne, clearing, device, zeno