How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-07-2011
fashion icon

omg i found a black pair on lagarconne for 50% off too! I ordered them last night! I've wanted them all season and I had given up until I checked the site last night..it was meant to be.

14-07-2011
backstage pass

^ good job

I have the Freja's, Noemi's and these (below; pics is mine)
I find that they all run pretty true to size and I love that they're still fairly unique 'round town. I am finding that the paper or whatever on the insoles peel back within a couple of wearings so that is no bueno to me (esp when I paid full price.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alexander-wang-spring-111.jpg (257.0 KB, 1 views)

"...insanity is thinking that you need something you don't have. The mere fact that you exist right now without that which you think you need is proof that you don't need it."-Byron Katie (<-DOESNT APPLY to SHOES) TheFitChick.com *~* TWITTER me
19-11-2011
scenester

do any of you girls own alex wang heeled shoes or boots? i've been eyeing the jacquelyn platform booties but i've heard horrible reviews and how the arches on his high heeled booties are extreme and painful! help!

19-11-2011
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by callagabrielle View Post
do any of you girls own alex wang heeled shoes or boots? i've been eyeing the jacquelyn platform booties but i've heard horrible reviews and how the arches on his high heeled booties are extreme and painful! help!
I own the freja , they're sky high but it's ok to walk with them and they're pretty comfortable

20-11-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
I have the Cecilia glazed ankle boots. the arch is quite steep as there is no platform, which is fine for me, but i wouldn't recommend them for someone new to heels or with a very flat foot.

that said, as they are enclosed, rather than a court shoe, they don't slip and therefore are much easier to walk in. also, even though there is no platform, i find the sole quite soft and comfortable on the ball of my foot. i have only had pain in them once when i wore them to a day time event and was wearing them from about 10am until 10pm and on my feet all day.

20-11-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by franki View Post
I have the Cecilia glazed ankle boots. the arch is quite steep as there is no platform, which is fine for me, but i wouldn't recommend them for someone new to heels or with a very flat foot.

that said, as they are enclosed, rather than a court shoe, they don't slip and therefore are much easier to walk in. also, even though there is no platform, i find the sole quite soft and comfortable on the ball of my foot. i have only had pain in them once when i wore them to a day time event and was wearing them from about 10am until 10pm and on my feet all day.
I don't know about Cecilia, but his other heeled shoes are indeed horrible. Just as much as they are beautiful)

20-11-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tali View Post
but his other heeled shoes are indeed horrible. Just as much as they are beautiful
Not horrible at all then?

20-11-2011
backstage pass

^ seriously

"...insanity is thinking that you need something you don't have. The mere fact that you exist right now without that which you think you need is proof that you don't need it."-Byron Katie (<-DOESNT APPLY to SHOES) TheFitChick.com *~* TWITTER me
20-11-2011
scenester

thanks for your input, girls. the style i'm eyeing (jacquelyn) seems to have a pretty good, high platform and the arch doesn't seem as sharp but who knows. gonna cross my fingers and let ya know how it goes.

21-11-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dego View Post
Not horrible at all then?
I guess my love for them (despite everything) speaks out loud))
but of course, for those who hate them, it's a double no-no))

Last edited by Tali; 21-11-2011 at 12:30 PM.
21-11-2011
scenester

Quote:
thanks for your input, girls. the style i'm eyeing (jacquelyn) seems to have a pretty good, high platform and the arch doesn't seem as sharp but who knows. gonna cross my fingers and let ya know how it goes.
good luck! hope you like them eventually in person just as much as on a photo

19-02-2012
front row

I just got the Mia sandals in green on the outnet.com for ~60% off.

20-02-2012
windowshopping

I have Aaron and Maddie shoes

24-02-2012
windowshopping

i just got my first pair of AWs last week & i'm in LOVE!! i havent purchased anything besides Louboutin in 3 years (i know, weird) but when i saw the Chloe i had to have it. It's really comfy too.

fashion icon

his shoes are pretty remarkable. I try to get one pair each season.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
alexander, shoes, wang