How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-11-2010
scenester

Christian Louboutin
Moderator's note:
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads, you can find them here and here
Please stay on topic!
Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
Karmen, the seller seems ok, his feedback is great, I wouldn't be surprised if he got the boots from theOutnet when they had the CL sale
I believe german sizes are the same as the italian ones and if so, they should be just your size. On the website they said the boots run true to size (http://www.theoutnet.com/product/207898), so you should have no problems with that.
The price is indeed high, but compared to the original price (almost 900), it's still ok. I don't know what to say about taxes and shipping.. perhaps this will get the price a bit too high. But they are so pretty!!
Maybe you can find out how much the whole thing will cost and get them anyway 'cause they are just perfect

Last edited by Legyviel; 23-11-2010 at 07:36 AM.

17-11-2010
fashion elite

Ellle i'm not able to give you karma again, but thank you sooo much!!

17-11-2010
scenester

No problem I really hope you'll get and enjoy them!
Sorry for misspelling your name in my previous post

21-11-2010
rising star

This might be a stupid question, but do this site really sell authentic Louboutins, so cheap??

http://www.shoes-dress-bags.com

24-11-2010
scenester

^Those are fake
If the store is not listed here: www.christianlouboutin.com/#/our_boutiques, then it's not a good sign.

28-11-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellle View Post
Karmen, the seller seems ok, his feedback is great, I wouldn't be surprised if he got the boots from theOutnet when they had the CL sale
I believe german sizes are the same as the italian ones and if so, they should be just your size. On the website they said the boots run true to size (http://www.theoutnet.com/product/207898), so you should have no problems with that.
The price is indeed high, but compared to the original price (almost 900), it's still ok. I don't know what to say about taxes and shipping.. perhaps this will get the price a bit too high. But they are so pretty!!
Maybe you can find out how much the whole thing will cost and get them anyway 'cause they are just perfect
ok, i did it i just bought the booties!!! can't wait to get them... lets hope the best (sizing, taxes, and everything )

28-11-2010
scenester

Kamen, I'll cross my fingers for you Hope everything will be ok. Please post a pic when they arrive!

28-11-2010
fashion elite

oh definately!! thank you i'm so nervous...

Last edited by KamenKutak; 28-11-2010 at 09:37 AM.
30-11-2010
scenester

was just wondering, do ppl think its worth it getting a pair of white or cream louboutins?

02-12-2010
Livin' & Lovin' in Oz...

My newest arrival....

Nude Mini Glitter Lady Peep 150mm (all my photos)

V.I.P.

^Those are so beautiful!!!

03-12-2010
backstage pass

maudissima
I just ordered the nude maudissima's from the US website. I ordered a 36, and think this would usually fit me, but not sure, as I heard CL was changing the sizing this year?

I love this cut. Wish they would bring it back in satin too though.

pic credit: us.christianlouboutin.com

candicec
Attached Images
File Type: png 1110024_PK20_big.png (316.0 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by candicec; 03-12-2010 at 07:09 PM.
04-12-2010
front row

@ciaobella those so so fabulous

04-12-2010
scenester

candicec, lovely buy! I'm looking for some nude pumps for myself and I was tempted to go for Simple, but Maudissima looks so good.

Could you please post a pic of yourself wearing them when you receive the order? I'd really like to see how the low cut looks on foot.

04-12-2010
windowshopping

[QUOTE=Ciao Bella;8328533]My newest arrival....

Nude Mini Glitter Lady Peep 150mm (all my photos)

HI Bella, Did you find that those shoes run small, I just got the lady peep nude slings too this week, but they were small, so will send them back for the size up. Did you have similar problems?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
christian, louboutin