How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-04-2006
trendsetter

Cole Haan
I am obsessed with these particular Cole Haans at the moment: http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/cat...ctGroup=102664

I am wondering if there is any place to buy Cole Haan shoes other than colehaan.com and macys.com because I checked Zappos and shoebuy.com (they don't carry Cole Haan). I also tried searching ebay.

28-04-2006
backstage pass

Nordy's carries Cole Haan - you can look it up by brand at:
http://store.nordstrom.com/category/...376778~2372808

28-04-2006
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery
Nordy's carries Cole Haan - you can look it up by brand at:
http://store.nordstrom.com/category/...376778~2372808
Thank you very much, but I don't suppose you know of any discount sites that carry Cole Haan?

28-04-2006
Power to the 99%

Neiman's and Dillards carry them too. Cole-Haan also has their own stores. You might be able to find the brand at a discount at NM Last Call.

28-04-2006
backstage pass

No, but if you feel like traveling there's a Cole Haan outlet store in Primm, Nevada (I-15 south of Las Vegas, at CA state line)

28-04-2006
backstage pass

I love CH. There's an outlet store near where I live, so everything's reasonably priced. Their shoes are SO comfortable too.

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta
Neiman's and Dillards carry them too. Cole-Haan also has their own stores. You might be able to find the brand at a discount at NM Last Call.
Oh cool. I live very close to a Dillards. I've never been inside it but I've heard they are a lot less pricey than Macys. But then again, it's still a department store so they probably can't mark anything down until it goes out of style. Seems like I'm out of luck unless I want to pay retail, which I don't!

28-04-2006
Power to the 99%

^ I wouldn't say Dillards is less pricey than Macy's--I hardly ever go in Macy's except for their MAC store, but my impression is that Dillard's is more upscale. Could just be that we have a crappy Macy's here too. But the prices for Cole-Haan at retail should be pretty much the same wherever you go.

29-04-2006
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta
^ I wouldn't say Dillards is less pricey than Macy's--I hardly ever go in Macy's except for their MAC store, but my impression is that Dillard's is more upscale. Could just be that we have a crappy Macy's here too. But the prices for Cole-Haan at retail should be pretty much the same wherever you go.
unfortunately here in Louisville the Macys is pretty crappy and I have heard not much better about Dillards. But in any case, I would bet money on what you say about Cole Haan prices being the same everywhere. I was just hoping. Can't hurt to ask, usually, but I'm afraid I set myself up for disappointment on this one!

03-08-2006
V.I.P.

I think these have to be the most gorgeous and practical shoes ever made. I can see them working for ever occasion. Cole Haan is owned b Nike, so there's a cushioning. I want them so badly, but $265!

CARMA AIR PUMP Collection
$265.00
Style # D20467

03-08-2006
V.I.P.

^ I forgot, pictures from colehaan.com.

14-05-2009
backstage pass

Reviving a dead thread, how is the quality of Cole Haan shoes, specifically its men shoes. Are they durable and comfortable. About how long do they last. How are the materials? I constantly see the brand on the sample sale sights, and while the womenīs shoes donīt really appeal to me, the menīs shoes have me wondering.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cole, haan