desperately looking for nine west bodkin wedge - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-08-2005
windowshopping

desperately looking for nine west bodkin wedge
hey guys, i was wondering if anyone has seen any wedges.. http://www.ninewest.com/s?namespace=...10244&cid=1022 that look like the nine west bodkin wedge? i have called nine west everywhere and they dont have any in my size and i really want them. if anyone can help let me know.

25-08-2005
front row

Where are you located? I purchased those at a Nine West locally. Have you thought of calling their customer service so they can locate them for you? I'm not sure if that will work, but I tried it once for a pair of Manolos @ Neiman Marcus -- called their customer service and they said oh, a store in so and so state may have them and called and sure enough -- they did.

Just FYI, these shoes run big. I've only worn mine once due to this. They slip off.

26-08-2005
windowshopping

im in southern cali. and yes i tried calling customer service but they don't have them anywhere in my size. my only luck is trying ebay to see if anyone put them up or finding shoes that look like them. i tried a 7 1/2(usually wear 8 1/2) and they were just bearly small so im guessing i need and 8 and all people have left is a 9! if you know of any shoe that looks liek it please let me know. i am obsessing over these shoes!

26-08-2005
front row

I wish I did. I'd get a pair since mine are so big! I'm going to use ribbon and slide it through the weave pattern, if it doesn't look too gaudy, that'll be how I keep them on. LOL. Good luck I googled and looked on Ebay, there isn't any.

26-08-2005
rising star

I tried them on and they are "uglier than a mud fence.". IRL EEEEEEEwwwww.....NOT on my feet!!

26-08-2005
V.I.P.

I wouldnt wear those shoes to a dog fight. Horrific...

29-08-2005
front row

The light tan ones look cute with jeans. She wanted to know where to get them, she wasn't looking for a stamp of approval. Of course, next time I get tickets for a dog fight -- you'll be the first person I ask for fashion advice!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bodkin, desperately, wedge, west