How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-10-2011
backstage pass

I think it's wrong. There is a 17-year old boy who defines himself as a "totally fierce fashionista" who parades around the city I live in wearing 6-7 inch heels. He wears skin tight clothing and he is HUGE---the largest thighs I have ever seen--in my life---!! It honestly grosses me out. It doesn't look good and we live in a DANGEROUS city---the kid is in high school and is an easy target, to easy really (where are his parents)? To me, it represents a side of fashion I don't like and usually it is the people who crave attention and overuse the idiom "fierce" and anything coined by Ms. Zoe...I don't and will not ever be able to understand the desire to do this in public...

Now, that being said, I love the way a man looks in Johnny boots--I have that stunning black pair from YSL and wear them once or twice a month. It's about three inches thick and utterly masculine...this to me is appropriate. I also have a pair of like 9 inch heels that I purchased to use in my portfolio way back when. The fit model didn't want them so I kept them and wear them when I'm home alone to tone my legs...yes, I exercise in them and yes, it really does work. It may sound crazy, but it feels nice to walk around in them...I suffer from some weird foot disorder, to stretching out the bottom of my foot feels great! Okay, that is my rant, kinda sorry if you don't like it...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
heels, men