How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-11-2004
windowshopping

Heels for Men
I posted a while ago about shoes I bought so I thought I would demonstrate how it looks.
I am a guy and my girlfriend suggested I wear shoes with a heel as flat shoes tend to hurt me after a while. So I checked the mens shoes for shoes with heels and could find either none, very expensive prices or really uncortable as guys shoes tend to be very heavy. So I now wear womens boots with a heel as they are alot cheaper, more comfortable and greater range. The highest ones I have got are about 3 inches. The ones demonstrated in the picture (link) below are about 2 1/2.

heres the picture..
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/myheels/fullpic.jpg

I have lifted my left leg slighly to show the heel but I normally wear long bootcut type trousers to cover the heel (just like the right leg in the picture). On the street no-one even notices and even when it was pointed out to my girlfriends friend she was had to get me to show her the heel to believe they are womens shoes, but when she saw it she thought it was cool and asked her boyfriend to wear shoes like that.

So what do you all think about this look.

11-11-2004
rising star

Quote:
Originally posted by jj11@Nov 11 2004, 10:33 AM
I posted a while ago about shoes I bought so I thought I would demonstrate how it looks.
I am a guy and my girlfriend suggested I wear shoes with a heel as flat shoes tend to hurt me after a while. So I checked the mens shoes for shoes with heels and could find either none, very expensive prices or really uncortable as guys shoes tend to be very heavy. So I now wear womens boots with a heel as they are alot cheaper, more comfortable and greater range. The highest ones I have got are about 3 inches. The ones demonstrated in the picture (link) below are about 2 1/2.

heres the picture..
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/myheels/fullpic.jpg

I have lifted my left leg slighly to show the heel but I normally wear long bootcut type trousers to cover the heel (just like the right leg in the picture). On the street no-one even notices and even when it was pointed out to my girlfriends friend she was had to get me to show her the heel to believe they are womens shoes, but when she saw it she thought it was cool and asked her boyfriend to wear shoes like that.

So what do you all think about this look.
[snapback]427107[/snapback]
I actually don't mind it at all - looks a bit 'beatnik' to me - you are certainly getting away with it!

14-11-2004
windowshopping

How many men wear high heels?

What do the ladies feel about this?

Are there any social clubs etc where we can met like minded others for social chat etc?

Intrested in your views

14-11-2004
V.I.P.

We already have this topic, try using the search function.

14-11-2004
rising star

Quote:
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Nov 14 2004, 03:07 AM
We already have this topic, try using the search function.
[snapback]430841[/snapback]
I tried using the Search function but I couldnt find anything resembling such a topic; anyone got a link?

Thanks

Fear the water...
14-11-2004
backstage pass

www.crossdresser.com/

14-11-2004
rising star

In response to Heelman, I have been informed by some US-dwelling friends of mine there are what they call "goth clubs" where such things as crossdressing takes place.......but since I dont live in the US< I really dont know when or where they are located.

Fear the water...
14-11-2004
scenester

If I ever see a man in heels, my mind automatically goes "What in the blue hell?"

14-11-2004
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Quote:
Originally posted by HeyYaBaby@Nov 14 2004, 05:45 PM
If I ever see a man in heels, my mind automatically goes "What in the blue hell?"
[snapback]431722[/snapback]
I second that!

backstage pass

I have a pair of boots with a Cuban heel, (made for men) and I was walking around the city in them and literally cried at one point. I think the heel is 5.5 cm....I love the boots, but damn, I don't know how the hell women walk around in heels all day and these would not even be 3 inches converted.....my wife was laughing at me because I had to think about my every step and my calves were arching afterwards......

as for men wearing womens high heels...

14-11-2004
yes

i know alejandro and brian love heels

but personally i could never do it unless i was in a complete drag for some crazy party.
other than that i think its absolutely too much for any guy ANY guy

15-11-2004
V.I.P.

I think it's completely weird and wrong unless you're Alejandro. Then it's okay.

(Haven't seen a picture of Brian yet, so I can't include him.)

15-11-2004
V.I.P.

It's true, Ale can do anything- even fannypacks! :punk:

15-11-2004
gromosexual

i would fall to my death wearing heels for sure... I don't think I'd ever do it... if you wanna, go right ahead I guess.. btw ale looks hot in anything he could wear kleenex boxes on his feet and own it.

15-11-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Nader@Nov 15 2004, 06:03 AM
ale looks hot in anything he could wear kleenex boxes on his feet and own it.
[snapback]432387[/snapback]

Totally. Ale, you've gotta post some pics of yourself wearing kleenex boxes, and maybe a trash bag or a paper sack.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
heels, men