How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-11-2010
front row

The rules of this thread may be changed, but they will always be posted here in the first post of the thread. It is up to you to stay up to date on the rules.
In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
Please stay on topic!
Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
The old thread is located here.

Specific rules for this thread:

Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com) or ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

2. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller.

3. ALL images must have an image credit or they will be deleted. Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

4. No selling or spamming will be allowed. Therefore, do not post requests to purchase, as this will be considered soliciting a sale. This extends to wishlists that are posted in signatures.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found these Alexander Wang 'style' boots on hotwomenstyle this morning, they're lower than the actual Wang boot so maybe even more comfortable!

Last edited by kimair; 21-11-2010 at 08:18 PM.

17-11-2010
scenester

girlalamode I love those shoes! but I 'd love to buy the alex wang ones... does any seller on ioffer has them?

front row

I'm not sure, my friend has just bought these ones so I'll post pics when they arrive. Hopefully they'll be true to picture!

30-11-2010
V.I.P.

here are my "miu miu" inspired shoes that i mentioned previously in the archive thread. the brand is shoesone from korea. they are not branded "miu miu".

front row

those are adorable!

front row

love the miumiu ones...!

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
here are my "miu miu" inspired shoes that i mentioned previously in the archive thread. the brand is shoesone from korea. they are not branded "miu miu".
Please do not quote images
Amazing! They look great. May I ask, what size do you regularly wear and what size did you order in the Miu Mius? Do they fit okay?

Last edited by lucy92; 20-12-2010 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Please do not quote images
20-12-2010
V.I.P.

i got a 7.5 and i normally wear a 7.5. there was a tiny bit amount of extra room in it. theoretically, i could have sized down. the jewels are held on by little clasps. i dont think it will be a big nuisance to replace them if they fall out for some reason.

another good thing about them is that they dont make a noisy "clomping" noise when i walk around in them. i have hardwood floors in my upper story home and this is as issue with other shoes i have.

rising star

anyone know where i can get some decent reps of ferragamo varina flats?

09-01-2011
rising star

Can anyone please tell me who/what Catty is and where I can find the "shop"? Is she just an iOffer-seller? Seems like some kind of insider secret :p

06-02-2011
windowshopping

Hi, I'm new to posting. I'm really sorry about the poor picture quality- I took these on a blackberry.
Pictured are: Catty CL Bianca size 39. They're a good fit, but a little uncomfortable when walking. I'm a US 8 and 8.5 US in other shoes. Auth CLs- I'm not sure about my sizing.

06-02-2011
Fashion Designer

Looking good! Love to see how they look on

06-02-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobergelover View Post
Hi, I'm new to posting. I'm really sorry about the poor picture quality- I took these on a blackberry.
Pictured are: Catty CL Bianca size 39. They're a good fit, but a little uncomfortable when walking. I'm a US 8 and 8.5 US in other shoes. Auth CLs- I'm not sure about my sizing.
Hot to trot!!! Yeah, they seem uncomfortable. I guess you'd probably have to wear them at an event where you'll be sitting down for most of the night. Would like to see how they look on your feet as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsofacto View Post
anyone know where i can get some decent reps of ferragamo varina flats?
Try Taobao.com, though you may have to use a buying service to buy goods from their sellers.

15-02-2011
rising star

Hey girls

I want to buy the Helmut CL's from Catty. Any ideas as to how they are IRL. Also sizing fit etc. They are TDF. <3

front row

Does anyone here own a pair of rep Sundance Uggs? I would like to see how they look!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, ioffer, lushfashionscom, shoes