How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

02-10-2008
V.I.P.

well do you know a good seller that has them? i have to have a "well known" seller to buy something

02-10-2008
tailored

steve madden makes really good versions of the givenchy gladiators...

02-10-2008
windowshopping

Hi! Longtime lurker. Can someone PM info of a reputable seller? I would really appreciate it. I've been on ioffer.com, and I just can't commit to a seller.

05-10-2008
tailored

has anyone ever bought boots? i've been seeing alot of babels on ioffer...

06-10-2008
windowshopping

are there any comfy ballerinas/flats in offer or whatever?

do you know any seller?
I see a pair of prada flats from Catty (I dont know if I can put a photo here to show you and tell me what do you think?)

06-10-2008
backstage pass

wow this thread is slow...it needs to pick up!

to those questions above...as ive never personally bought reps from ioffer i cannot offer a good seller but i have pm'd a couple of people on here who have bought from sellers and gotten the name of who they have bought from. i can either give you the members name so you can ask them personally about their experience or the sellers id on ioffer. also it always helps me to read a sellers feedback on ioffer. thats a big factor for me when i order from someone new. hope this helps!

edit...misstrendy...try asking about cattys shoes in the lush, ioffer bag thread. just tell them you know its not a bag but has anyone bought shoes from catty. i know quite a few girls have ordered bags from catty (myself included) and maybe some have ordered shoes. i know ive seen jewelry and other items mentioned on that thread

Last edited by wannabemk; 06-10-2008 at 11:21 AM.

06-10-2008
tailored

wannabemk...do you know any sellers that have the babel, or have you bought any boots in the past?

07-10-2008
catch me if you can

kim - I got some Chloe paddington boots years ago and they were actually very good. I ended up selling them though b/c my calves are too small. I have such bad luck with boots b/c of this!

07-10-2008
trendsetter

the babels have a very wide calf
i think my seller told me it measured 30cm, which would fit my pretty fat calves. No, really, my calves are very fat in proportion to my ankles.

07-10-2008
V.I.P.

Uuh I just found the pink suede Louboutin Ariella boots..
for $174 and the seller had 100% reliability.. It's just that i'm under 18 so i can't register and my parents will not sign up for an account... could anyone find out their hotmail for me? I can't state the seller here, so if anyone is willing to do so for me, please PM me

14-10-2008
windowshopping

Can someone please PM me julie and david's info please? thanks!!

14-10-2008
tailored

Quote:
Originally Posted by socaligurl80 View Post
the babels have a very wide calf
i think my seller told me it measured 30cm, which would fit my pretty fat calves. No, really, my calves are very fat in proportion to my ankles.
yikes...
i guess i could always take them to be altered, but then for the cost, i could get a pair of authentic ones...

31-10-2008
V.I.P.

catty has the new gucci boots on her website, they're looking really good

03-11-2008
rising star

Can someone please pm me some sites for repl CL's that they have actually ordered from.

Also an alert - Please Please no one buy from sinoex shoes. They are total charlatans. I ordred CL's from them on their site and sent them money via WU. They never sent the shoes and totally stopped emailing me back. So I lost all my money - couldn't exactly go to the cops!!

03-11-2008
scenester

Yikes Funkyshow! That's why I hate hate hate using WU. It's totally easy for scammers to get away with sh*t and WU could care less about it (I got scammed via WU also a few years back too but only for like $80 so I wasn't going crazy but it's just the principle of the matter, ya know!?)

I understand your hesitation in going to the cops about it, but I'd report them far and wide, on any message boards you're on (like you did here), and I'd report them if they're on iOffer. Get the word out however you can.

Now, as far as reputable sellers I'd go by the recommendation of those on this board (there's an iOffer shoe thread here) and a few girls have made purchases and left commentary. I'd start there.

Good luck

ETA: Oh, I wanted to add that there are a few GOOD sellers we talk about here that only use WU, so I don't want to bash WU, it's just that if you're going to use WU to pay, make sure the seller is highly recommended and/or has proved to be reliable...

Last edited by minxvixen; 03-11-2008 at 09:01 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, 2010, ioffer, june, lushfashionscom, november, shoes