How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-12-2008
windowshopping

sorry my other pics don't seem to be meeting the sizing requirements...I am gonna play with them some and repost later...i was just excited to share as they just came today!

31-12-2008
windowshopping

oh it looks like the photos did come up after all...

05-01-2009
tfs star

can someone please PM me with julie's info?TIA!

05-01-2009
rising star

^^ I would like julies info too if someone can PM me too

06-01-2009
scenester

VogueVixen - those Manolos look GREAT! The fringes on the forever tina look a little bit off though. Are the soft and thin? They look kinda stiff in the picture.

As for sizing, I actually have the opposite experience from you. I think my seller just gave me the standard sizing info and all the shoes I got ran big!

06-01-2009
front row

Can some PM me julies info aswell. Would she make she make shoes on request?

07-01-2009
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylestar8 View Post
VogueVixen - those Manolos look GREAT! The fringes on the forever tina look a little bit off though. Are the soft and thin? They look kinda stiff in the picture.

As for sizing, I actually have the opposite experience from you. I think my seller just gave me the standard sizing info and all the shoes I got ran big!
Thanks! I'm not home right now but from memory they are thick and I wouldn't say soft or hard but somewhere in between. I have to admit that I did not groom them well for the photo...I should have took it with them standing up straight. They do hang flat down and do not splay all over as shown in the photo laying down. I don't know why I even tried a rep...never had success with any fitting my big feet before.

08-01-2009
scenester

Hello ladies

I'm looking for the Tinas and the Declics on I-Offer. Does anyone know of any sellers that do the closest replicas to these? Some of the pics i see, particularly of the declics, look like bad copies. If someone could PM me details I'd be infinitely greatful.

10-01-2009
windowshopping

I'd really love if someone could pm the infos of someone I could trust? I'm new to ioffer and of course I don't want to be ripped off.

Thanks

11-01-2009
rising star

how are catty's CLs? true to regular CL sizing? i have a few auth CL, i went wild for them recently - they're fantastic. however, it is winter here, and with the substantial amount of salt and sand, it's not worth the risk to ruin them. a faux pair would give me a similar look with less concern.

would someone be kind enough to share julie's information? any other recommended sellers? thanks for any generosity! i'd be happy to share pictures if (rather, when!) i make an order.

(i know there are knockoffs from steve madden, etc. but i truly do not like his shoes!)

12-01-2009
tfs star

wow those manolo's are beautiful!! i didn't even know they had rep ones!

12-01-2009
backstage pass

I've ordered bags from catty and she's great but she doesn't have the designer shoes I want mostly CL's

I was looking for manolo's and jimmy choo etc, anyone knows a good seller? a pm would be nice

12-01-2009
rising star

Hi valkyrie,

Newbie here! I went through the entire thread and the consensus seems to be Julie. I have tried to figure out who she is ??? So far nothing...

12-01-2009
backstage pass

well I m also a newbie to the shoes thread and I've also tried searching julie on Ioffer but no luck so far

so we just have to be patient untill another member send us info, if we ask it nicely off course

12-01-2009
rising star

Oh yes! For sure politely. I know there are concerns over some stuff that went down in the past. I would exercise the utmost discretion if I were fortunate enough to receive it. Pinky promise

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, 2010, ioffer, june, lushfashionscom, november, shoes