How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-01-2009
Confused & Bewildered

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxvixen View Post
*sighs* this is PARTIALLY true --it all depends on where the buyer lives.

angela xx: The names are kept secret b/c this is a VERY public board and anyone can read pretty much everything. This includes the designers/fashion houses. Which means if, lets say Chanel, wanted to go after a seller of a replica maker of their product (and for the record they are 100% entitled to and have every right do that) they could easily do that if all the info about a rep seller was posted here.

I haven't read most of this thread so I'm not sure where you live but if you live in North America (U.S. and Canada specifically) YOU CANNOT BE ARRESTED for purchasing replica items. It's illegal to sell them though. The worst that can happen as a buyer is your items get seized at U.S./Canadian customs. You receive a letter like 2-3 months later indicating so.

However, this is totally different in Europe and Australia. From my understanding, it IS illegal to sell & buy replica products.

So all in all, depending on where you live, I'd research further.

Hope that helped
Replicas, No

Counterfeits, Yes.

Replicas are made to look similar to designer items, but do not bear logos or brand names. Replicas are legal.

Counterfeits bear logos and/or brand names illegaly.

26-01-2009
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Replicas, No

Counterfeits, Yes.

Replicas are made to look similar to designer items, but do not bear logos or brand names. Replicas are legal.

Counterfeits bear logos and/or brand names illegaly.
Oh brother...since we're mincing words here I'll modify my post to say, with 100% certainty, that it is NOT illegal to buy COUNTERFEIT, FAKE, MIRROR IMAGE, etc, handbags in the U.S. and/or Canada. But it is in certain countries in Europe and possibly Australia.

All in all, to stay on topic, this thread is for buyers looking to purchase replica and/or fake shoes from iOffer. I'm not sure your fear tactics will work here. Sorry.

26-01-2009
front row

Thanks for the info, minxvixen and Echoes! Geez, this is some serious stuff..

27-01-2009
tfs star

Echoes you're just a ball of sunshine! gee thanks for the update.. and your sig is just another ray of sunshine! what can I say, live and let live no one is forcing you to visit this thread or purchase 'counterfit' goods as you put it..what can i say ignorance is bliss? read up on it before you make some judgment.

28-01-2009
front row

Can I PM someone here who has Julies info. I believe I have her correct email and such I just want to make sure I have the right info.

03-02-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by princezz0506 View Post
this isn't an ioffer store, but solestruck.com still has the Jeffrey Campbell Burb

Edit: please do not quote images

thank you!!!

Last edited by iLoveCouture; 06-02-2009 at 02:11 PM. Reason: please see tFS guidelines

03-02-2009
scenester

So, has anyone else bought the "something blue" aka Hangisi SATC Movie pumps? I'm THISCLOSE to making a purchase and want to see what the experience of others have been.. TIA!

Last edited by iLoveCouture; 06-02-2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: response to edited post

06-02-2009
we could have had it all

Getting back on track - has anyone purchased any of Catty's shoes, CL in particular? Are they TTS (and by that I mean true to CL's crazy sizing)? TIA!

06-02-2009
fashion elite

i absolutely this forum! and finally i can post stuff!yayaya
cloudyblu-could you please pm me jackys info as well please?i look forward to running into everyone here and passing along rather useful info!!xx

11-02-2009
windowshopping

can anyone PM me Julie's info?

17-02-2009
scenester

There are some YSL tribute's on ioffer, does anyone know something about the shoes? How are they?

18-02-2009
scenester

Does anyone know if there are any reps of the CL Multi Buckle Sandal? Julie doesn't seem to have them - in fact no one on ioffer seems to have them. Lord knows I don't want to have to go auth on those...I think they're approx $1,400 and I don't want to pay that much for such a trendy sandal...but they are HOT...

20-02-2009
trendsetter

has anyone purchased these CC flats? if so, do they run a little small, or ALOT small, or TTS? i need help quickly my friends...thanks

pic credit: ioffer.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chanel cambon flats.jpg (47.3 KB, 1 views)

20-02-2009
windowshopping

hi who sells the cheapest louboutins on ioffer? please advise. PM me if it's more comfortable for you that way

21-02-2009
backstage pass

the cheapest CL I know are from nice110.com or luxurybagcn. no idea on ioffer..

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, 2010, ioffer, june, lushfashionscom, november, shoes