How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-04-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleybean View Post
Hey CherryBomb, I think there was some discussion about that a few pages ago. It seems that people were told to go up a size, but then they ended up being too big, and said they should have just stuck to their regular size. I think it was PinkPalm that mentioned that most of the reps come from one or two factories and I'm sure she's right. I think the bigger issue is which size chart do you go by? Some of the site like e-luxury say that 36=6, 37=7, 38=8 etc. But I wear a very standard US size 8 and my European made shoes are all 39, which I think is actually an 8.5. The Net-a-Porter site has different measurements than e-luxury and Neiman Marcus is different too. I haven't seen any reps offered in half sizes and I think this accounts for the discrepancy in the sizing charts. I think it's the sizing chart for net-a-porter that says CL's run true to size. I don't have any myself, but I hope that helps a little bit and answered your question.
Thank you SO much for the info, Shelly. You've been most helpful.

14-04-2009
windowshopping

hey everyone <3 .. if anyones interested the following are pictures of the louboutin ariella studded boots. i was sooooo worried that they would turn out crap. but they are o k a y. definately not like the real thing. but on my wage i can only look at pictures haha.. . hmm.

Pictures are taken with iphone by me.

14-04-2009
V.I.P.

^^I love those boots. Are these your own pair? If so, are they comfy?

15-04-2009
windowshopping

sorry yes they are my own pair.
havn;t worn them yet because the bottom of the shoe is so smooth needs to be resoled.

15-04-2009
V.I.P.

^Oh ok, fair enough.... you're not going to want to end up on your butt while wearing them...lol.
Just another question (sorry).... what size did you get and do you think they are true to size? I see you're from Sydney and I'm wondering how they compare to Aussie sizes.
Thanks a lot.

15-04-2009
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by katerila View Post
so i found this chinese manufacturer who accepts custom orders and they said they'll make the balmain studded sandals for $250 but they want me to pay half of the price upfront and the rest after the shoes are done. they promise they'll refund me if i don't like them.

the shoes don't really look that hard to make (right?) just a bunch of straps and studs so I'm thinking the results cant be that bad... what do u guys think? should i order them? I'm DYING for these shoes right now

pic source: www.flingitgirl.com
I think they are pretty easy to make. There is this seller on ebay who makes them. And they are very very close.

check it out

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lux-Studded-Swarovski-Crystal-Sandals-Balmain-Runway-7_W0QQitemZ330321041988QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Women _s_Shoes?hash=item330321041988&_trksid=p3286.c0.m1 4&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A 1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

15-04-2009
windowshopping

If any of you know of sites that sell Louboutins and accept paypal, could you PM them to me? I know of one that sells CLs for $80/pair with shipping included in price (!) AND they accept paypal but they require a minimum purchase of 8 pairs. If I had $700 sitting around, I'd be buying myself a REAL pair of CLs! Anyway, point is, if anyone knows of a site that accepts paypal and maybe has pairs for $100 or less, please PM me!!!

16-04-2009
backstage pass

You've checked out the LouboutinBox/LouboutinMall advertisement on this thread? No minimum order I don't think and they take PayPal and free shipping. They are a bit more than you posted, but maybe they'll have a SALE!!!

17-04-2009
fashion insider

wow, i love those...

18-04-2009
backstage pass

Baby shoes
OMG!!! For all you ladies that have kids, I was browsing iOffer and they have the CUTEST kids' shoes. Chanel quilted flats, little Prada mary-janes, too cute cute cute!! Makes me almost want one....wait.... umm... okay, maybe not, but those little shoes are so adorable! I hope some of you fashionistas will get them for your kids and post pics!!

BTW, this post needs to see some serious action. C'mon ladies.... spring is here (or fall for you ladies "down-undah") let's talk about SHOES!

18-04-2009
tfs star

Does Julie have the CLs that are beige nude (like auth) and not pinky nude like a lot of reps?

Shelley: I have two boys, otherwise I'd be all over that! My son is getting Uggs for his bday this Fall!! (Thanks for the PM too, can't wait to check those out)!

I don't have Julie's info so if some kind soul would pass it on to me.... <3

18-04-2009
tfs star

lipglossenator: Catty's CLs are a little over $100 with shipping and she takes Paypal!

19-04-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_yorkie View Post
wow, i love those...
I love them as well, I just wish I had prettier toes I don't like them on display completely

19-04-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaLena View Post
I love them as well, I just wish I had prettier toes I don't like them on display completely
it might be a tough call, but what's your definition of pretty or ugly toes? care to describe them? so maybe I can start evaluating my toes as well...which might come in handy lest I succumb to those custom-made Balmain sandals...they are dazzling btw....

19-04-2009
V.I.P.

girls, i need some help.

i got a friend who found that site lxb*cn (those who know, will know) which has rep Loubs and she wants to order a pair.

so, her questions via me are:

- are they comfy? (well, as comfy as 4-5 inch heels go )
- how is the service from those lxb guys?
- sizingwise, any pointers? if she's a Eur 39 usually (i.e. Zara), is it safe for her to order the reps in 39 too? or go up/down?

thx ladies!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, 2010, ioffer, june, lushfashionscom, november, shoes