How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-11-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBomb01 View Post
Good to hear you got your boots and you're pleased with them. I hope you feel better soon...maybe even good enough to model your boots? lol :p
By the way, what does "TTS" mean when refering to the size?
For you and Ms. Bagalicious ... my OTK boots! I have to say again, these are fabulous boots (especially at that price) and really look so much nicer IRL. I don't have skinny legs but these boots makes my legs look so fab ... I definitely see so many ways these boots can be worn. Just a word of caution if you get these boots, the soles are super slippery ... you will have to put a gripper on the bottom because I was sliding all over my hardwood floors and porcelain tiles.

pic credits: me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 074.JPG (86.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 080.JPG (75.0 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by asl_bebes; 09-11-2009 at 11:24 AM.

09-11-2009
front row

asl_bebes i love your boots and plan to get one in grey!

Has anyone ever purchased these Jimmy Choos from catty? Any review? I've been dying to get one.. thanks ladies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20096112013362854.jpg (39.7 KB, 1 views)

09-11-2009
backstage pass

^Thanks shopaholic48 ... I was thinking of getting another one is different color but I guess maybe I should be good before I start going overboard with my purchases.

09-11-2009
Fashion Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asl_bebes View Post
daniellat - Those are gorgeous ... both pairs look beautiful on! Are they comfy and do they fit TTS?
thanks well i had a bit of a difficulty with the sizing, they are bit smaller on me, but thats because i bought the wrong size, ive never bought european sizes before the wellies i posted before and they run bigger so i made the msitake to buy the same size, anyways im going to sell them to a friend and re-buy them in a bigger size so i guess they run tts and it was my own mistake with the sizing. The pink ones are more comfy because of the hidden platform, although they have both a padded insole, but the studded pigalles have a 120mm heel without a platform oooh but they are so gorgeous irl, seriously.

09-11-2009
trendsetter

Thanks for the pics and the review daniellat. One more question. What american size are you and what size did you order on both?

I think the pigalles run slightly smaller than the open toes... at least that was the case for me and my CLs

09-11-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopaholic48 View Post
asl_bebes i love your boots and plan to get one in grey!

Has anyone ever purchased these Jimmy Choos from catty? Any review? I've been dying to get one.. thanks ladies

I heard they run TTS

09-11-2009
trendsetter

Daniellat, who was the seller for the hot pink shoes? thanks!!!

09-11-2009
V.I.P.

asl_bebes I love your thigh high boots! You wear them so well. Thanks for posting pics.

09-11-2009
backstage pass

speaking about slippery..i was wearing my CL rolando to the mall and the floor was very slippery, so i almost fell twice. my parents in law saw that. then i was away for few weeks, came back to find out they've brought my shoes to shoe repairs and put sole grips on it without asking me first. i was speechless, i know it's for my own good, but who put sole grips on louboutin..well maybe there are some, but i dont want thattttt

Last edited by cloudyblue; 09-11-2009 at 06:21 PM.

09-11-2009
rising star

Oh nooo! I would be so pissed Cloudyblue! Of course it's very sweet of them to think of it but anyone who knows Louboutin wouldn't put sole grips on them... That's such a shame!

09-11-2009
trendsetter

oh dear. I have to confess I've thought of putting soles MANY times though. They are just too slippery!!

Ebay sells RED vibrams for $10 usd a pair. Perhaps u should get a couple and stock them for ur red sole shoes?

09-11-2009
backstage pass

DK: lucky it's a rep..i couldnt imagine how i would react if it's the auth..now i have to make sure my feet stay on the ground every time i sit..

socali: most of the times i can handle the slipping and believe it or not, i dont like sole grips on shoes..it feels awkward. the first day i wore my 'new CL with sole grips', the left shoes got thrown out of sudden (like 40cm away from me) when i was walking in the mall. Happened twice on the same day, it's so embarrassing..

09-11-2009
backstage pass

daniellat - Thanks so much for the sizing info!

CherryBomb - Thanks hun ... are you planning to pick up a pair?

09-11-2009
tailored

shoegal, are your boots from catty in #701 CL-105 or CL-104?
i've been looking for a pair of boots like that since i saw them on taylor (rachel zoe project)...pic from life.com

10-11-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asl_bebes View Post
daniellat - Thanks so much for the sizing info!

CherryBomb - Thanks hun ... are you planning to pick up a pair?
I was all set to buy them but when I went to, they didn't have my size in stock. I'm still consering them but I think I might put it off at least for a while because it's coming into Summer here in Australia.... ( it's very hot here at the moment) I still really love them on you and bagalicious.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, 2010, ioffer, june, lushfashionscom, november, shoes