iOffer Shoes, LushFashions.com, etc. (June 2008 - November 2010) - Page 57 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-12-2009
rising star

Just a heads up for you all-

Do NOT buy from Peter Chen/Chen Wei!

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes. One was fine, the others were not what I ordered. He originally agreed to give me a partial refund, then wanted me to send the back or he would only give me $20 back of the $85 I paid him. He then stopped replying to my emails and has given me no refund.

I know of 2 other people that he did the same thing to.

Last edited by kimair; 14-12-2009 at 10:26 PM. Reason: please do not post seller sites

17-12-2009
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsGlamstarr View Post
Iv'e spent the last week doing the same thing..Im focusing on QUALITY over all too though. whats is a good price in your opinion?.... maybe i can help
Sorry for the late reply! I would like them to be not more than 100 including shipping, I'm a poor student so that's all I can spend on shoes really
Have you found any good one's yet?

25-12-2009
windowshopping

has any of you girls bought the sam edelman zoe copies off ioffer?
i cant afford even the sam edelman boots but im dreaming of those for so long now. recently they came up on ioffer. from 78$. but im kinda scared of the quality and the honesty of some sellers.

25-12-2009
front row

^^ those are my thoughts! I found the Dior Homme Golden boots on ioffer. I love them but I feel scared coz I wouldn't like to lose U$159.

25-12-2009
rising star

Check the sellers feedback before you look at anything else! You can get the sam edelman copies on ebay, but only in sizes US 5-8.

I am a size 9 otherwise I would have bought them. Trying to convince myself it wont hurt to squeeze into an 8

26-12-2009
windowshopping

im size 10 so it wont work tho for u i also wouldnt recommend going that one size down, cuz from what i remember many ppl said the original ones arent that comfy so going that one size down would probably make it even worse. but im not sure, i just remember few bloggers talking about it.

im also afraid of loosing the money uh on ebay its simple, i mean ive already had some fake seller and thats to their whole safety system and the paypal one i always got my money back.

i checked feedback but usually the ones that have the edelman boots got like 2 feedback comments and account started last months ... i even wrote to one that im very interested in buyin but afraid and he told me that im more than welcome to come back when he has more feedback. i cant find him anymore, i think his account was shot down lol

26-12-2009
front row

does anyone know where I can find similar suede boots to the ones Kate Beckinsale is wearing in this pic,without spending a fortune?

source imnotobsessed.com

26-12-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by zina View Post
does anyone know where I can find similar suede boots to the ones Kate Beckinsale is wearing in this pic,without spending a fortune?

perhaps they are louboutin bourge zeppa suede boots

26-12-2009
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambi230 View Post
im size 10 so it wont work tho for u i also wouldnt recommend going that one size down, cuz from what i remember many ppl said the original ones arent that comfy so going that one size down would probably make it even worse. but im not sure, i just remember few bloggers talking about it.

im also afraid of loosing the money uh on ebay its simple, i mean ive already had some fake seller and thats to their whole safety system and the paypal one i always got my money back.

i checked feedback but usually the ones that have the edelman boots got like 2 feedback comments and account started last months ... i even wrote to one that im very interested in buyin but afraid and he told me that im more than welcome to come back when he has more feedback. i cant find him anymore, i think his account was shot down lol
Ive lost money to a fake seller on ioffer and havent been able to get it back, so I prefer ebay for that reason.

Maybe its worth it to save up for the sam edelmans?

26-12-2009
windowshopping

yup, ebay in that case is million times better.

well i thought about saving tho i had to quit my job due to lack of time - im a student doing my diploma - so even if i save that money i dont really think i can afford spending such an amount on one thing. maybe if they were on sale somewhere.

i have to admit tho i bought an ispired shoe by jasper conran for like 10$, same idea with the suede and leather, the strap on the side, but normal heel and round toe. still its not the same.

kinda thought of buying the ioffer copies as my xmas gift but i guess i need to wait some more

26-12-2009
front row

In case any of you would be interested, there's an amazing little shop on Canal St. in New York that is selling beautiful YSL Tribtoo Pumps (if you scour Canal St. properly, you can definitely find shops with high quality merchandise). The colors in Tribtoos they had were beige and hot pink, I think. These were proper Tribtoo pumps - exact copies. Retailed for $245 - a lot yes, but so worth it, I think. And I'm sure you can always knock $50 off the price. Maybe even $65 if you're a really vicious bargainer. If anyone is interested, I can give directions how to get there. Sorry - I don't have the exact building number but I can give you a pretty good description.

28-12-2009
windowshopping

Hi. Does anyone know where I can get some Chanel Ballet flats?

28-12-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashioncalypso View Post
Hi. Does anyone know where I can get some Chanel Ballet flats?
which style do you want?

28-12-2009
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggetta View Post
which style do you want?
I like this one.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2v1nhg6.jpg

(image credit MKA blog)

29-12-2009
front row

Quote: