How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-06-2008
backstage pass

I have 2 pairs of auth CL's. I had to go up one size in both. One pair is super comfy and the other is killer......I don't know the styles as I am at work, and can't look at the box.....but the killer ones do not have a platform and ar 4 inches.....and the comfy ones are 4 inch platform esperadrills...or whatever they are called.....

19-06-2008
backstage pass

mine from Julie are accurate to the authentic. 4" I believe. Same as my authentic. Comfy. W/o a platform, I can def. see them being killer. This is why I stay away from pigalles.

19-06-2008
trendsetter

how much do you guys pay for these reps?

hm.. (girls!! you have to check out burberry!!)

got a pair of leather flats (reg $430) and rain boots (reg $195) both at about $300!!! (total bargain)

I posted their sizing guide on the sizing guide thread

now i want a pair of CL reps.. agh!!

19-06-2008
backstage pass

depending on the shoe (e-mail her) Julie charges b/w 145-200. They aren't cheap- but I feel that the ones I have from her are worth it.

19-06-2008
trendsetter

OH okok
i was looking at her ioffer and since people paid SO MUCH MORE for it. That makes me a lot happier now

btw, I haven't gone to pick up my shoes yet.. it's pouring over here and it's too dangerous to drive in this weather still I want to wear them one FULL day before I tell you anything, so I'm picking them up first thing tomorrow on my day to work

we'll see!!!

19-06-2008
front row

Wait which shoes? Your burberry's ? or did you order reps?

As for her pricing its from what shes emailing me they are between 200 and 250. I paid 400 for the CityGirls and the Architek's, but before I decided to buy both the Architeks were 220 and the CityGirls 235... so if you buy more they are less, odvoiusly!

19-06-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlvBags View Post
mine from Julie are accurate to the authentic. 4" I believe. Same as my authentic. Comfy. W/o a platform, I can def. see them being killer. This is why I stay away from pigalles.
I know im a little worried now, I got home and looked at all my shoes and the highest ones I have are 4 1/2 inches and I have not worn them yet (I've had them for three years now) because they are so uncomfortable... hmm! Oh well I guess fashion isnt supposed to be comfortable! Ill deal with it for the Architeks!

19-06-2008
backstage pass

^I know her cheaper ones are b/c some detail is off. Expect to pay 200+ with shipping. If she has them in the states (which occasionally happens), that is when they are less. And yup, if you buy more, they are less. I am not sure on how "discount friendly she is", but maybe if you email her like I sad in the PM and say you were referred by me/one of us, she will see that good CS will get her more business?

phylicia- are your 4.5" with platforms/ that makes a HUGE difference to me in terms of comfort

19-06-2008
trendsetter

ok maybe I was a little confusing

the burberrys I talked about are AUTH and at those prices

the shoes I was talking about picking up today are some DIOR auth flats I sent to the shoe guy for him to stretch them because I got them in a 36 (fit perfectly fine) but it was digging up my heels even after almost a year I had them, and I was telling iLvbags since we had already pmed each other about stretching shoes

and as for the CL reps.. well, I saw those went for a lot more on ioffer on julie's site and I Was getting worried since I already got two pairs online at burberryonlineusa.com today

phylicia04, hope this was clear!

19-06-2008
backstage pass

hee hee, I understood ya socali!!! Can't wait for the dior results!

Yea, Julie is pricey, but for good reps- it's worth it! Esp. since you wear these and need comfort!

19-06-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlvBags View Post
^phylicia- are your 4.5" with platforms/ that makes a HUGE difference to me in terms of comfort
Oh yeah, thats true! I didnt even notice the platform until you said something...

20-06-2008
scenester

I already have 3 pairs of authentic CL's and if this Julie is as good as everyone claims I'm more than willing to give her a try! Can someone please pm me her info! Thanks!

20-06-2008
front row

^ done!

20-06-2008
backstage pass

i always try to check around to make sure the shoes I buy from her aren't considered rare!

one thing to make sure with julie is to ask if the bottom engraving is deep enough

21-06-2008
trendsetter

OK so for the record, I went and got my leather ballerinas with elastic sides stretched.

the problem is not because they are small

they dug up my heels and made my feet move forward which made my toes get crunched.. and the worst part is I still kept getting blisters!!

so i tried them today to go to the mall (that's probably my weekly workout )

and voila, zero blisters
zero discomfort, just like what a $400 pair of shoes should feel like

and I'm a happy woman all over again

but all of you please have in mind this is only possible on leather shoes.. patent leather is plastic son it wont work

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, 2010, ioffer, june, lushfashionscom, november, shoes