iOffer Shoes, LushFashions.com, etc. (June 2008 - November 2010) - Page 66 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-10-2010
fancypants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
buying shoes on ioffer was such a nightmare for me recently...paid $70 for a plain pair of patent (probably faux for the price) round tow pumps over paypal....and what arrived. A friggin FAKE mont blanc pen!! ZERO support from paypal AND iffoer.

Never again! They were'nt even fake designer or designer inspired...just a boring pair of pumps! Arghhhh *shakes fists*
Oh no!!! that's horrible. I absolutely hate iOffer... please be super careful. I feel like 80% of those on iOffer are out to get you. I even get a little nervous through Ebay. have others inspect the item for you before you make your purchase. (not sure if WE can do that here but I'm sure someone that you know personally could check it out)

07-10-2010
front row

Thanks Cloudyblue and Pinksequins!

What really gets me is that ONLY NOW have paypal upped their policy on being jibbed on third party websites...after this happens to me! Theres zero i can do

Rest assured girls the seller is no longer registered!

I am neverrrrrr buying from ioffer again. Im sure there are genuine sellers on the site but how can you tell?!!!!

Urghh i feel so violated, the tracking number you think is some form of comfort...however i was the idiot tracking a 50c pen!

07-10-2010
fancypants

I understand... that's terrible. they sound very ignorant.

If you're going to buy anything from ioffer I would DEFINITELY check the reviews if anything... but if I'm ordering anything from there I'd either buy it from someone who is on TFS or is recommended by someone here.

Is there anything you can do through your bank? I don't ever keep money in my paypal account so it just takes it from my checkings.

Did you try to post on here for any help before you made your purchase? I know this thread isn't very active but it never hurts to ask.

07-10-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdcatlady View Post
first miu miu platform sparrow print mary jane shoes on ioffer.

they look really badly made, but I hope this is a sign there will be more.

picture is from ioffer
If you're still looking for the Miu Miu Sparrows, I found a reputable eBay seller overseas that's selling them (here). I've added the item to my ebay watch list. Unfortunately, I cannot afford them now but if I buy, I will post pics. :p

Last edited by indygo; 07-10-2010 at 10:37 PM.

08-10-2010
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinksequins View Post
I understand... that's terrible. they sound very ignorant.

If you're going to buy anything from ioffer I would DEFINITELY check the reviews if anything... but if I'm ordering anything from there I'd either buy it from someone who is on TFS or is recommended by someone here.

Is there anything you can do through your bank? I don't ever keep money in my paypal account so it just takes it from my checkings.

Did you try to post on here for any help before you made your purchase? I know this thread isn't very active but it never hurts to ask.
Well no not really just because the seller had about 9 or 10 good reviews and the shoes werent anything too special or expensive...

Looks like they were gearing up to do a big scam, a day after i got my joke of a purchase, about 30 other users left abusive comments on the sellers page with the same story as mine!!! Urgh swines!!

The seller is gone...hopefully ioffer has some sort of system so they cant come back under a new username

08-10-2010
backstage pass

can someone please pm me phillips site? I somehow deleted it from my comp.

Juicy....so sorry that happened to you. I have my own horror stories about ioffer. I now only buy from sellers with feedback in the hundreds

09-10-2010
Fashion Designer

Ive never had a problem with ioffer, and actually never bought from any of the sellers here mentioned as catty or julie or else. Good reputation and comments are key to get a good product and even in that cases the reps might be a little different from the pictures, I guess ive been lucky there wasnt ever a significant one. I have bought shoes (previosuly posted, last year i guess), bags, jewelry etc

25-10-2010
front row

Has anyone every bought rep Tory Burch boots?

28-10-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihanemo View Post
If you're still looking for the Miu Miu Sparrows, I found a reputable eBay seller overseas that's selling them (here). I've added the item to my ebay watch list. Unfortunately, I cannot afford them now but if I buy, I will post pics. :p
thanks for the recommendation, i bought the miu miu cat shoes from the seller you recomended and they arrived from korea via fedex in two days. they seem well made. i should put up some pictures shortly.

28-10-2010
front row

^ !!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see them!!! Congrats!

29-10-2010
fashion elite

Anyone doing YSL Imperiale shoes?

01-11-2010
front row

so everyone here mentioned catty....and I am totally confused...
can someone pm her website to me?
i'd love to see what is on

04-11-2010
front row

lucy92, still can't wait to see your Miu Mius!

11-11-2010
front row

I found these Alexander Wang 'style' boots on hotwomenstyle this morning, they're lower than the actual Wang boot so maybe even more comfortable!

Last edited by kimair; 11-11-2010 at 10:13 PM.

17-11-2010
scenester

girlalamode I love those shoes! but I 'd love to buy the alex wang ones... does any seller on ioffer has them?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2008, 2010, ioffer, june, lushfashionscom, november, shoes