How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-05-2011
front row

I just bought a pair of Jeffrey Campbell wedges recently,on the label they say Handmade Ibiza Last, they are black with silver on them.

31-05-2011
trendsetter

I got the Daphne suede shoes and they are very hurtful on the toes...Plus it seems that the fur is real and at the virtual store where I purshased it it was said to be faux fur. I would return it if I could =/

02-06-2011
tfs star

From what I've seen in blogs and such, the "Lita" shoes and the "Snick" sandals are about the most popular Jeffrey Campbell shoes I see. I don't want to just think of them as blogging shoes. Maybe my problem is that some of these Jeffrey Campbell shoes just that some of the shoes designs are a bit weird. Otherwise, these shoes are quite popular.

backstage pass

They have a long way to go when it comes to the mens quality.

Once King

I would agree. Nothing but love for my Craytons but much of the other mens pairs they have I did not feel were worth it.

Last edited by Desi; 04-06-2011 at 04:27 PM.
18-06-2011
backstage pass

I know I'm really late on this, but I love the alexa/atacoma style. I wanted to get them back when they came out but I didn't have a job, so I'm looking for them still.
Does anybody know where can I find the Alexas or the actual Atacomas (that will ship to Spain)??
Also today a Spanish Mtv presenter wore a very similar style, they were black and the lower part looked like espadrille material, are they by JC???

thanks!

26-12-2011
front row

Does anyone have either "Str8 Up" or "Night-Walk"? Are they comfy? Do they seem well made?

26-12-2011
V.I.P.

Does anybody have tried the Roscoe style?

front row

HI Rubiegirl- my research said they are rabbit fur, and to me the fur does look real. You can't bing the bunny back so you mifgt as well enjoy them. Rabbits are like cows- They are bred for food and leather/rabbit fur is a by product of feeding the human chain. So my point is it is not like a mink, fox, or ocelot coats like my wife has where the animals were killed just for the fur. She inherited the jackets from her mom- so she didn't buy them new and they are like over 40 years old probably.

Last edited by Aradia-Renee; 27-12-2011 at 04:12 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
campbell, jeffrey