How to Join
front row
I want a pair of cute black shoes that I can wear w/ jeans. I really like the kitten heels. I'm only looking to spend under $50 for some. Any suggestions?

Also - what do you wear for socks? Nylons?

Chinese Laundry and Steve Madden might have what you're looking for... try looking in the Jrs dept at Macys or Nordstrom or a Steve Madden boutique

I wear trouser socks with mine. Trouser socks are basically knee-high tights, in case you have never tried a pair. You can get them just about anywhere--Target, Wal-Mart, Macy's, Nordstrom, etc.

Fashion is the deliberate inculcation of obsolescence. - Paul Hawken
what do you guys think of kitten heels? and what heel-size are they your opinion?

I think kitten heels are too much trouble. I find them more uncomfortable to walk in than a full-size heel, and they don't add enough height so I find them rather redundant. Personally, I avoid them. I always wonder if other people find them as difficult to walk in as I do. I own some pretty extreme shoes which I can walk in just fine, but kitten heels are beyond me. Too much trouble for too little height.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

heels, kitten