How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-04-2006
backstage pass

ZP1 chick..If you wait long enough I am sure they will have better imitations. In the meantime Miu Miu has the perfect cone heel shoes (check on ebay) if that is the "it" thing you are looking for. In the end at least you end up getting a stunning pair

I have not worn my Lanvins out yet but I have worn them around my apartment and modeled with different outfits. My friends agree too that they are a collector's piece. They feel very light on my feet and are not any different than walking in stilettos

23-04-2006
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage_princess
Minus the studs, the croc-lookalike and charms they would look much better.
I agree- the brown ones- without the studs or charms, would be OK

24-04-2006
tfs star

these are hot and i love love the color combo! does anyone have these?? pic from style.com "accessories report" for lanvin.

Last edited by shopping247; 31-05-2007 at 02:56 AM.
24-04-2006
backstage pass

^ I have seen them in person. I like the heel but overall I did not like the shade of green. Moreover they are satin and I would not get much use out of them. But the heels are almost glass like black/teal Very pretty.

24-04-2006
tfs star

i am partial to that shade of green. the heel sounds stunning! leather would be nice for this one too, but i can imagine the satin to be very pretty. it'd be dressy with jeans but since it's a sandal it's not too formal of a shoe IMO.

24-04-2006
V.I.P.

Im OBSESSED with these cone heel shoes!! Im really loving the green patent!! Does that just come in one style? Also do they make them in a size US 5? I wish they would go on sale lol. It would have been ALOT better if it was in the $600 range instead of $800.
OH where do they sell them? You cant get them at Macys or Bloomingdales can you?

24-04-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany7
It would have been ALOT better if it was in the $600 range instead of $800.
OH where do they sell them? You cant get them at Macys or Bloomingdales can you?
they were originally supposed to be $685 but the price got jacked up a LOT in the end...

they are only available at ikram chicago, barneys new york, lanvin paris and luisaviaroma.

24-04-2006
backstage pass

Tiffany, check BarneysNY for the green T-strap. If you are a US size 5 look for a 6 since they run small.

Here are mine, again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hannahbar 003.jpg (147.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg hannahbar 014.jpg (251.0 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by iluvfashion; 24-04-2006 at 06:59 PM.
24-04-2006
backstage pass

I am going to wear mine this Saturday. I am so excited I have the perfect dress that goes with the shoes too!

24-04-2006
tfs star

show n' tell iluvfashion!

btw, would those shoes look ok with jeans or cropped pants?

Last edited by shopping247; 24-04-2006 at 07:21 PM.
24-04-2006
backstage pass

They look great with jeans/cropped pants/bermudas. I think they have that versatility. They are casual looking yet b/c of the platform yet very elegant b/c of the patent/unique cone heel.

I wear my heels with jeans (anything goes with jeans) but this saturday I will not be wearing jeans:p

24-04-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
they were originally supposed to be $685 but the price got jacked up a LOT in the end...

they are only available at ikram chicago, barneys new york, lanvin paris and luisaviaroma.
jeffreys ATL and NYC have the lanvins too! i called to see what they have and they seemed to have received a bunch of different ones. almost sold out though in various sizes.

iluvfashion - i am tempted to get the tstraps now! but not in green as they would be difficult to wear for me.

Last edited by shopping247; 24-04-2006 at 07:39 PM.
24-04-2006
backstage pass

hurry up and call barneys then

they carry green, brown and black T-straps

I thought the same way before I ordered the green ones, I took a chance but when they arrived the shade of green grew on me in..5 min or less

Emerald shade. Great leather. Structure is pretty. Goes well with burgundy, red, brown/orange Iam wearing a red dress this saturday and these heels will loo gorgeous with the dress

if you dont want the colors I stated then call Lanvin Europe. They should have them all

24-04-2006
tfs star

i saw the brown ones on eBay. they look almost black! the green one is gorgeous but i get the feeling that it will just sit in my closet b/c of the color. i am better off getting (boring) black or brown. :p my absolute fav is the turquoise but i won't go there. i know i love the color but again hard for me to wear (like the blue patent bfendi...heh heh)

so barneys has the black tstraps too?? i thought i read that they only have the brown or green. did you see the black there too?

i am still dreaming of the satin green ones. surprisingly i can wear that green a lot more than the kelly green on your shoes. all are lovely though. i am definitely partial to military/army/forrest green, whatever it is called. where can i get those satin ones??

i may have to go fishing around Italy for these if I cant find any that i like in the states. where besides LVR can i get lanvin shoes in italy? i checked the lanvin site and there's no official store in the country (although monaco, which is close by, has one at least).

i read someone here ordering from paris - did you order them and have them ship to the states? how much did duties and shipping cost you?

Last edited by shopping247; 24-04-2006 at 09:00 PM.
24-04-2006
backstage pass

You can check Lanvin ANKARA, TURKEY.

I saw the black leather ones in Barneys Chicago. NY has the brown and green T-straps. Black ones were T-strap, also very pretty.

Green satins are in Ikram Chicago, although last I heard they had one left at 39/US 9.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cone, heels, lanvin, platform