How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-04-2006
front row

These are beautiful shoes. I wish I could afford some!

01-04-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfashion
i love these and will stop by at ikram
please do...

01-04-2006
God Save McQueen

I dont know whats wrong with me , im starting to like these shoes. almost obsessed with them I still think they are ugly, but ugly/pretty, if that makes sense

i still hate the satin, but the patent in any of the style (blue or black) are striking.

02-04-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfashion
i love these and will stop by at ikram
I waitlisted at ikram and I haven't gotten a call, so I dont think they have them in yet.

02-04-2006
backstage pass

you know, i was at Ikram the other day (I live in the same neighborghood) and I remember looking at some Azzedines and remember seeing Lanvin boxes on the floor. I am saying, I remember because I got this important call 2 min after i was eyeing all the beautiful merchandise and i had to leave. I will go back tomorrow. They are closed today

Which pair are you interested in? Patent or satin? I am interested in red or blue patents. I will let you know tomorrow what they have

02-04-2006
V.I.P.

I am intrested in the red patent ones, thanks for reporting back

There is a pair on eBay, but in the lower platform height. At first I thught maybe they lowered it for production but then I remembered LVR had the heigher ones, so I'm guessing they're doing different heights.

02-04-2006
backstage pass

GGirl, with your red patent B bag you'll look like a runway knock out!

02-04-2006
V.I.P.

Thanks iluvfashion

03-04-2006
s54
windowshopping

hi! well i just got the red patent leather open toe version from the lanvin boutique in paris. they were a major inconvenience to get because they do not send to the u.s., so i had to have someone get them for me.

anyways, they ended up costing me a lot because of this. i wanted the very high ones with the high platform, which is what they told me they were giving me. when i got them today, they are a shorter heel, about 110cm, little over 4", with a smaller platform.

don't get me wrong, they are still stunning, and i guess more practible for someone who wants a more comfortable practible shoe. I definitely still want the high ones.

so once again, has anyone seen these in the u.s. stores yet? if anyone stops by ikram or anywhere else carrying these, please let me know. i need a size 40 or 41 ( i bought a 41), and please let me know what the heel height is.

someone earlier posted a link to someone selling the shorter version on ebay, those are the ones i have. that is not the one i want!

anyways, any suggestions on where to get the ones i want (red or any color actually, patent open toe pump, no ankle strap, with approx. 15 cm. wooden cone heel (6in.) with approx. 2 in. wooden platform) would be greatly appreciated!

03-04-2006
backstage pass

Hey everyone

GG-My daughter ws sick today so I stayed home and I had planned to stop by at Ikram in the pm, I could not. Tomorrow definitely, after 3 pm:p

I will let you know what they have, what color and size (I will take notes) What size do you need?

s54-I WILL let you know what Ikram has. I too am interested in the high heel red ones, or the blue. If they have them in stock I am so getting them tomorrow How much more did you pay for getting them in Paris? (Because of the currency or delivery, etc)

Can you tell me if they are true to size?

Last edited by iluvfashion; 03-04-2006 at 08:09 PM.
03-04-2006
s54
windowshopping

iluvfashion,
i was told they run small, that's why i got a 41, i'm usually a 40. the 41 is fine, and i think the 40 would be too, so i guess this particular style is true to size. lanvin is very unpredictable though, probably varies style to style.

please let me know what styles are at ikram and also how high the heels and platforms are...
good luck!!

03-04-2006
V.I.P.

^ I'm wondering weather they produced the high platform ones?

03-04-2006
s54
windowshopping

i'm wondering if the higher ones were even produced as well. the LVR website pics were deceiving, because i believe they used the photograph of the runway shoe, but the heel height was listed as 100mm, that's only about 4 inches. i recently got a rick owens dress from them as well that was different than pictured. i think maybe they photograph a sample piece but don't double check to see that the actual items they receive are modified or "retail" versions of the runway pieces.

keep me posted if you find them anywhere!

03-04-2006
V.I.P.

These were the #1 shoe I am waiting for this season, I will be so mad if they dont produce the high ones

The other ones are nice, but kind of plain. I'd rather get a pair of louboutins.

03-04-2006
backstage pass

Well, ladies. I will check Ikram and ask the owner Ikram IF Lanvin actually produced the 6 inch-heels at all. Will post tomorrow evening

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cone, heels, lanvin, platform