How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-06-2009
in the mood for love

some new shoesies at NAP!

net-a-porter.com

17-06-2009
Power to the 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooshies View Post
I adore almost anything and everything Lanvin

These are my babies
I think you have every pair of Lanvin flats (or a variation thereon) that I've ever thought about getting, including some I couldn't find I think we have very similar taste & it's a very good thing I don't know where your closet is

17-06-2009
rising star

I'm a bit embarrassed that I own so many shoes......well, I used to live in 4" heels, and used to collect them as well. Back then, my shoe collection consisted of mostly Manolos, Choos, Louboutins, etc. But a few years ago, I developed permanent back and knee issues that restrict me from wearing heels....well, EVER

Which is why I have so many flats...because I literally live in them all year around. Other than cowboy boots and motorcycle boots(I love boots), these are the only shoes I buy

fashionista, we do have similar taste!!! Do you own any Lanvin flats???
Show us~

18-06-2009
Power to the 99%

^ I do not ... I am still in my 4" heel phase I buy just a few pairs a season, and usually end up spending the $$$ on heels. Somehow they end up being the shoes I really enjoy wearing. I do kind of regret not getting the silver pythons that Michelle Obama has ... there's a pair I considered that you don't have I'd preordered the ballet version of the Mary Jane you have with the yellow ornament, but somehow they didn't materialize. I'm still not sure what happened ...

We have a pretend luxury shopping thread (that sometimes turns into real luxury shopping ) ... the coral flats with the flower ornament were one of my picks. But I managed not to actualize that purchase

19-06-2009
rising star

LOL I did consider buying the silver python flats you're talking about! But managed to talk myself out of it......and got the red watersnake ones instead
The ones with yellow silk pom-pom are one of the softest pairs I have. You should get them if they pop up on ebay......they're super adorable!!!

A pretend shopping thread? I don't even want to go there.....I know if I start thinking about making a purchase, I often end up going through with it

25-06-2009
front row

tooshies, since you have so many, you'd be the best person to ask:
Do you find the ballet flats run TTS or 1/2 a size small?
TIA!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I have the ballet flats, and I find that they run true to size brigaeiro

I am a recent convert to the love of the Lanvin ballet flat. I had lusted after them for a while but never realised how incredibly comfortable they are. I can't wait to get my next pair

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

TOOSHIES I am either going to die from jealousy, or crawl through my computer screen to get those babies. What an enviable collection!

?

I've finally decided to buy a pair of Lanvin flats but there are so many styles and colors to choose between :p I don't know which ones to get.. I would love purple satin but have a feeling they might get worn very quickly. Ah, difficult choices..

rising star

brigaeiro: Sorry about taking a while to get back to you!! Actually I find the ballet flats run about 1/2 size small. But if you're used to European shoes, you shouldn't find them running small since they run smaller than US sizes.
However, if you like more room in your shoes or don't want to have to get used to the elastic digging in on the first day, maybe you should go half a size up. My ballet flats range in sizes from 36(I normally wear 36 in European shoes such as Manolos, Choos, Louboutins), 36.5 to 37 because my feel swell up by the end of the week and I need about a full size up by the weekend. And when my feet aren't swallen, I wear 36.5 and 37 with insoles on the top half....for extra padding and comfort. They make the flats unbelievably comfy

Belowen:
Thanks for the compliment!!! What's the next pair you're going to buy??? I have a few I'm lusting after at the moment, but I'm trying to be good right now and save up for the fall clothes I pre-ordered at the Lanvin boutique

StellaMare: Fab decision!!!!! Honestly, Lanvin flats are the cutest, most versatile, comfortable, shoes there are!!!!!!!! But I wouldn't necessarily recommend you buying satin...although they're elegant and gorgeous. Not only they get worn rather quickly, they're stiff and they don't give like the leather ones. I would stick to leather if I were you!!! Have fun deciding And post when you get your first pair~

Last edited by tooshies; 27-06-2009 at 10:17 PM.
28-06-2009
V.I.P.

Tooshies, I am so jealous of you!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Can anyone tell me where Lanvin flats are stocked online? Preferably sites that ship internationally...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooshies View Post
Belowen: Thanks for the compliment!!! What's the next pair you're going to buy??? I have a few I'm lusting after at the moment, but I'm trying to be good right now and save up for the fall clothes I pre-ordered at the Lanvin boutique
I had my eye on this pair, but they're not stocked in my size anymore
source: farfetch.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image1.jpg (15.1 KB, 0 views)

shake off your flesh

I have been meaning to share these pictures my SA at Satine sent me. They're Pre-Fall 09 and F/W 09. I, myself, am partial to the lizard platforms.

Emailed to me from satineboutique.com

28-06-2009
shake off your flesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belowen View Post
Can anyone tell me where Lanvin flats are stocked online? Preferably sites that ship internationally...
These sites carry Lanvin shoes and ship internationally:

monamoore.com
mytheresa.com
brownsfashion.com
matchesfashion.com
luisaviaroma.com
net-a-porter.com
pollyanna.com
shopzoeonline.com
aloharag.com

Hope you find what you're looking for.

28-06-2009
?

Belowen: I love those! They look like they could work well with black tights during autumn. I think I will go with black patent and maybe those if I can convince myself the satin will last longer than two months..

Tags
lanvin, shoes