How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

06-08-2006
scenester

Really? Do you mean an Urban Outfitters store? 'Cuz on the website they're still $110.

06-08-2006
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerTofu
Really? Do you mean an Urban Outfitters store? 'Cuz on the website they're still $110.
Yes! I told them to call the new york store, got the info from makeupalley. It was unbelievable!!

06-08-2006
backstage pass

I called zappos about that. He called to check on it and the Urban outfitters store said they had the sale because they only had a few sizes left and are now sold out. So if they don't have your size and style available where your doing the price match, they can't do it. If they had a 7 and I was looking for an 8, they still wouldn't be able to do it. They have to have the exact pair in the same size to price match. If all sold out, then your out of luck.

That sucks!!! What a great deal!!!!!!! Congrats!

06-08-2006
windowshopping

the operator at zappos call center is flipping out! he has been taking call after call about this deal. he can't get over it. he is looking for me, but it looks like its not going to happen for me! $10 you can't get any better than that. Congrats girl!

06-08-2006
windowshopping

This deal was posted on MUA and I'm sure the girls all over the country are calling them, i'm just lucky that i got up early in the morning, and they still have my size!!

07-08-2006
windowshopping

Look what is on pre-order at stevemadden.com! Kinda cute, I like the shape.

stevemadden.com

Attached Images
File Type: jpg NV1 LEOPRD.jpg (8.2 KB, 363 views)
File Type: jpg NV BLACK SUEDE.jpg (5.4 KB, 362 views)

07-08-2006
tailored

those are at least a step in the right direction...

there are a few other pre-order styles up on the stevemadden site:

"rage," $149

"power," similar to gwenissima, $139

front row

OMG those are cute! I like the top two.

07-08-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimair
those are at least a step in the right direction...

there are a few other pre-order styles up on the stevemadden site:

"rage," $149

"power," similar to gwenissima, $139
I really like the "rage" one and it's round toe covered platform. The other has a better toe that the commercially released gwenissima did (but the gwenissima heel is much nicer). I went ahead and preordered "rage"; too bad it's not out 'til November...

There's also a nice copy of Louboutin's round toed wedge. (pic from Steve Madden)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg madden wedge.jpg (5.7 KB, 340 views)

07-08-2006
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Happiness*
You know splatooey, I have to agree with you. I tried those things on...and i was like..."yeah right, I am not about to do this" so I didn't buy them. Now, I've never tried on the Louboutins but I bet they feel like butter on your feet. Anyone who owns a pair please let me know how they feel. I bet delicious! one day..I'll have a closet full of good quality, nicely priced (and some not to nicely priced...but beautiful nonetheless) designer shoes that look and feel amazing on my feet.....
really???? I can walk perfectly in my steve madden LaLo's....

actually.. I'm trying to remember the first time I used them and I think I had a hard time walking.. but now.. they are just perfect!

07-08-2006
rising star

Do yourself a favor and don't order from Stevemadden.com. look for my old post on my experience on ordering lalo's 3 wks before the release. Basically they will send the shoes to all their stores charge your credit card while you pay interest on shoes you don't have and expect you to wait and wait. I finally had enough when i happened to walk into on of their stores and they had full stock of lalos in every color. After a few phone calls and jumping hoops i got my money back. Wait for Zappos to order.

07-08-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by puggysgirl
Do yourself a favor and don't order from Stevemadden.com. look for my old post on my experience on ordering lalo's 3 wks before the release. Basically they will send the shoes to all their stores charge your credit card while you pay interest on shoes you don't have and expect you to wait and wait. I finally had enough when i happened to walk into on of their stores and they had full stock of lalos in every color. After a few phone calls and jumping hoops i got my money back. Wait for Zappos to order.
Yeah, I remember a bunch of people had problems with them. I pre-ordered the Lalos too and didn't have any problems, I got them right when they said they'd be delivered. I don't actually know if they hit the mall before I got them tho', I'm not at the mall often.

07-08-2006
windowshopping

Okay I called zappos about the urbanoutfitters price match for the oh deer marilyn's and urban is all sold out. BUT I told them that qvc.com sells the marilyn for $59, so with the price match I got them for $50 (give or take) that is over half the price on zappos. Just wanted to give anyone a tip - to pick the marilyn up for a good price.

07-08-2006
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadordior
Okay I called zappos about the urbanoutfitters price match for the oh deer marilyn's and urban is all sold out. BUT I told them that qvc.com sells the marilyn for $59, so with the price match I got them for $50 (give or take) that is over half the price on zappos. Just wanted to give anyone a tip - to pick the marilyn up for a good price.

great tip. if only qvc had them in black

07-08-2006
windowshopping

Smartbargains.com has SM's Lalo for $70 plus free shipping for orders that are $50 or more. (:

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
knockoffs, louboutin