How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-03-2006
tailored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diorling
Saw another variation on the Lalo, literally the same silhouette, a slingback with a covered platform and heel, it doesn't work quite as well, they're cute in person, kind of cheap the material (it is Steve Madden).
here's that style...i tried them on saturday at nordstrom in sf...they run narrow (the same thing for the pump style)...pic from stevemadden.com

they're called LUSTA and come in black, red and cream patent leather for $129...

20-03-2006
still here

^oh now I'm totally doubting my order of the lalos....which to chose, which to chose?

21-03-2006
catch me if you can

Why not both?

backstage pass

I just received my JS barb in black and I absolutely love it!!! I'll post pictures when I get the chance. I highly recommend as well...

backstage pass

i've fallen in love with the barb.
dare i say i like the shape of it better than the bruges??
are these completely sold out, or is there still a chance of getting 'em if i call around nordies?? i saw the slingback/amy tonight and they're glorious, but i want a full pump...

backstage pass

call nordstroms 800 number and the sales person will call all the major stores to locate one for you...thats what they did for me....i do know that tampa nordstroms just got a shipment in earlier this week of the barb....try them

23-03-2006
rising star

Hi! Can I just vent...I ordered the JS barb via internet thru Nordstrom chat. The SA emailed me and said she had one reserved in their CA store and she gave me the number and info. When I called the guy who was holding my shoe wasn't there so I had another girl look for it. Apparently, my shoes are no where to be found. There wasn't any on reserve under my name. The worst though is that THEY DON"T HAVE IT ANYMORE IN ANY OF THEIR STORES! ARRRGH! I was so close to buying on!

24-03-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilleto
Hi! Can I just vent...I ordered the JS barb via internet thru Nordstrom chat. The SA emailed me and said she had one reserved in their CA store and she gave me the number and info. When I called the guy who was holding my shoe wasn't there so I had another girl look for it. Apparently, my shoes are no where to be found. There wasn't any on reserve under my name. The worst though is that THEY DON"T HAVE IT ANYMORE IN ANY OF THEIR STORES! ARRRGH! I was so close to buying on!
I had the exact same situation!! Luckily the SA was nice enough to find me one in my size 7.5 which is hard to find...and he also gave me free shipping! I live in Canada so I saved a couple bucks. I recently got mine from Nordstrom Oregon and I believe they still have some instock. Try giving them a call.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturecrazee
I had the exact same situation!! Luckily the SA was nice enough to find me one in my size 7.5 which is hard to find...and he also gave me free shipping! I live in Canada so I saved a couple bucks. I recently got mine from Nordstrom Oregon and I believe they still have some instock. Try giving them a call.
How did u get them delivered to Canada? I thought they don't ship to Canada?

Also I have a question about the sizing for anybody, I hear that the JS barb runs small. I tried the SM Lalo and I wore a 9. Has anybody tried both shoes and could tell me if they thought theres a difference in sizing?
Thanks!

24-03-2006
fashion elite

I have a pair of Lalos in black patent leather. Dont buy the hype, they are not as 'sold out' as sales people want you to believe...

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastic'sWife
I have a pair of Lalos in black patent leather. Dont buy the hype, they are not as 'sold out' as sales people want you to believe...
I agree, they had a bunch at the store where I went.

24-03-2006
backstage pass

can someone tell me how long it took to recieve there shoes....i was told about 5 days and its been 5 days and still no shoes..

24-03-2006
catch me if you can

Nordstrom's standard shipping is 5-8 business days.

backstage pass

Here it is! My JS barbs...Don't mind the yellow light I had to hide in the bathroom because I did'nt want my mom to think I was crazy taking a picture of my shoes ....I loove them!! I wear it with my skinny jeans most of the time since it's pretty cold down here and that's all I can wear it with but I say whoever wants to get them...get them now.....

Last edited by MimiMcqueen; 24-03-2006 at 07:25 PM.
24-03-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by marysia7
How did u get them delivered to Canada? I thought they don't ship to Canada?

Also I have a question about the sizing for anybody, I hear that the JS barb runs small. I tried the SM Lalo and I wore a 9. Has anybody tried both shoes and could tell me if they thought theres a difference in sizing?
Thanks!
They actually do! I heard that from a friend as well but I had to check myself if it was true. It turns out it was a false info.....and about the sizing I usually wear 7.5... I ordered my regular shoe size and it fits perfectly .

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
knockoffs, louboutin