Manolo Blahnik - Page 151 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
13-07-2007
backstage pass

oh my god, all of your shoes are soooooo gorgeous, i'm soo jealous again.

I was trying to find the Nude Ringos but have no luck. I tried to call almost half of the store in the US NM and no one seems to be helping me. I'm really desperate and I want a pair badly. ANYONE? 38 will be perfect!!!

13-07-2007
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkLadyLaw View Post
I tried on the black in size 41 at Neimans in Tysons Corner, VA (ask for Tina is you call)...I wear a 41.5 to a 42 in Manolo. I could fit the 41 surprisingly (normally I would not be able to fit half my foot in a 41) just to get an idea of how it looked on me but I could not close the buckle on the side and the fit was not the best but I could get in them. 41.5 would have been perfect. I'd say order either 34.5 or 35. Definitely not a 35.5...as they seem to run a wee bit big at least on me they did.
So sorry for the late reply BlkLadyLaw (I had to go in for surgery). Thank you & Karma for your reference! I managed to check around & no one has the Ringo (black or brown) in size 35 or 34.5. I think that I'd definitely need the 34.5 as the insole measurements for the 35.5 are 9.5" (max I can wear in sandals is 9"). If anyone happens to see a pair in size 34.5 please let me know.

My silver Sedaraby's arrived & are so beautiful! These really fit big. I could have gone with a size 34, but will add heel grips & insoles if they stretch too much. *curses small feet*

We're going to L.A. next week so I'm hoping to still get in on a few sales. (If anyone has any reasonable hotel recs for Wilshire/Rodeo/Melrose areas, please PM me).

Gorgeous shoes everyone! I am so jealous of all the Ringo's.

Last edited by papillon; 13-07-2007 at 02:35 PM.

13-07-2007
backstage pass

luckyme..Thanx for the pics!!!!! karma!

14-07-2007
Noblesse oblige

Just got these Camodos - they look almost black, but they are tobacco.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Billede(1222).jpg (29.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Billede(1131).jpg (24.0 KB, 0 views)

14-07-2007
front row

^^^Zarina, the detail on the front is really beautiful!

Sorry for the delayed response, but my brown Ringos have the platforms too! Mine are from Barney's.

15-07-2007
fashion insider

if i wear a 38 in most louboutins, will i take the same in manolos? i have never tried them on, but desperately want to track down a pair of black ringos.

15-07-2007
backstage pass

thanks all - i also scored the malakas on sale!

lelya - neimans has the black ringos, w/o the platform and not on sale yet.

zarina - i have seen the fatakata on ebay - does that help? love your camodos! congrats.

shopping - the grommet/stud pair are called cpertu (color - bordeaux) they were also on sale - and a great deal!

papillon - sorry to hear about your surgery - hope everything is ok! i am sure your silver sedaraby cheered you up - congrats!

the siren - i find louboutins to run smaller than manolos, but i also vary a lot in shoes, so i might not be the best person to help you. i wear anything from a 38 to 39 in manolo and 38.5 to 39.5 in louboutins. in the ringos i can wear either a 38 or 38.5, but find the 38.5 to fit best. i would prob. suggest a 37.5 for you.

15-07-2007
V.I.P.

Does anyone know if I can still buy the ringos?? I finally got the money to get them

Last edited by Lacroix; 15-07-2007 at 04:30 PM.

15-07-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mona13 View Post
thanks all - i also scored the malakas on sale!

lelya - neimans has the black ringos, w/o the platform and not on sale yet.

zarina - i have seen the fatakata on ebay - does that help? love your camodos! congrats.

shopping - the grommet/stud pair are called cpertu (color - bordeaux) they were also on sale - and a great deal!

papillon - sorry to hear about your surgery - hope everything is ok! i am sure your silver sedaraby cheered you up - congrats!

the siren - i find louboutins to run smaller than manolos, but i also vary a lot in shoes, so i might not be the best person to help you. i wear anything from a 38 to 39 in manolo and 38.5 to 39.5 in louboutins. in the ringos i can wear either a 38 or 38.5, but find the 38.5 to fit best. i would prob. suggest a 37.5 for you.
the malaka's are a fantastic, very unique shoe. it's my first and only manolo that I own. I just wore them last night with a Dries Van Noten dress, it had
a cream linen base with dark red velvet swirls, 12"'s of trim at the bottom consistng of hand sewn beading in black and gold threads. the Manolo malaka shoe was the perfect compliment.

Last edited by luckyme; 15-07-2007 at 05:17 PM.

16-07-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacroix View Post
Does anyone know if I can still buy the ringos?? I finally got the money to get them
Lacroix.....You live in The City called LONDON!!

I'm sure it will be easier for you to track down the ringos compared to me,who lives in a third world country??

Just ring up every shop or boutique that stocks Manolos,you can browse the internet for their numbers,I'm sure there will be a few,have you tried big dept.stores like Harvey Nics or Harrods??,They dont have them??Are they sold out??
If You cant get them in London you can always try Paris,How is the taxing in London if you purchase shoes from Paris??

Last edited by PursePrincess; 16-07-2007 at 08:47 AM.

16-07-2007
V.I.P.

^ Lol, I know! I was just wondering since people here know the collections so well I was asking if they were past-season/not available or in sale. If they are any of those things then I won't bother searching but if they are I will indeed call up and do all the reseach I can!

16-07-2007
backstage pass

lacroix - if you can shop in the us - barneys nyc is pretty much sold out, but you might be able to find your size. neimans also seems to be sold out in the nude/rose, but still has the black - full retail ($585) and not on sale.
i have not tried the manolo boutique, but it has been my experience that neimans keeps some shoes full price for longer, while they are on sale and sold out in the boutique.
i have seen many pairs on ebay - which leads me to believe that the shoe resellers bought them all
i would do as purseprincess suggests and try calling your local dept. stores. i wish i could help, but i do not know what london stores carry manolo and the ringo style.
what color and size are you looking for? if i see anything, i can let you know.
good luck!

16-07-2007
backstage pass

^^^ Mona I got your PM and I am really interested!!!! Please PM back.

16-07-2007
V.I.P.

Thank you Mona, that was very helpful

I wanted either the nude or black, now that I know theyre full price that means theyre not past season (which is what I thought), I'm coming to the US in September but I think it may be too late to get them then? Maybe i'll just wait until I am there, it'll work out cheaper with the exchange rate:p, anyway when I'm next near Church Street I'll ask properly, thanks again for the help!

16-07-2007
rising star

Thank you so much for the well wishes Mona! The Sedaraby's definitely helped with recovery, even if I've only had the chance to wear them laying on sofa with my PJ's.

I am so excited to hear the Ringo's are back for Fall! Too bad no longer at the sale price, but his gives me hope that I may be able to get a pair in L.A.!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
blahnik, manolo