How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-09-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by tastetonight View Post
hey guys,

was hoping someone would be able to help me out! I'm ordering the thunderbirds in smooth leather and I'm not sure which size to get! I'm a true 36 so should I get 5 or 5.5? I read reviews to order half a size up but my feet are pretty narrow so I'm not sure. Help will be much appreciated!

Also, am wondering which are good websites to order from- shoebuy, mocassin house or zappos? am leaning towards shoebuy
I'm not sure about the sizing, but I've ordered from all 3. Zappos will always upgrade to next day shipping, Moccasin House will give you a 5 dollar coupon for your next order, and I think (but am not sure) Shoebuy is the cheapest... So all three are probably fine

09-09-2008
front row

I have a sizing Q.

I'm interested in these- http://www.arrowgiftshop.com/media/1639.jpg the boots with 3 layers of fringe.

I've no idea on the sizing though, I'm in the UK and would be having them shipped to me from the US so cannot return them. I typically wear a UK 7, EUR 40 or US 9.5.....I take an 8 in Ugg boots if that helps. I've no clue what size to get in these?

Last edited by ~Shopaholic~; 09-09-2008 at 03:43 PM.
09-09-2008
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleYue View Post
I'm not sure about the sizing, but I've ordered from all 3. Zappos will always upgrade to next day shipping, Moccasin House will give you a 5 dollar coupon for your next order, and I think (but am not sure) Shoebuy is the cheapest... So all three are probably fine
thank you! think i will go for shoebuy, anyway i'm not in the us and it'll take while anyway plus there's the full range there (I think?)

10-09-2008
backstage pass

i bought the trampers on ebay for 58 shipped and it turns out the seller is a distributor for minnetonka. it was the exact same price as the website but for .99 i could have gotten a cute keychain too and shipping is taking forever

11-09-2008
tfs star

I just got some really cute brown ballet flats that are Minnetonka at DSW for 20 bucks. They are soo comfy and cute!!

backstage pass

just recieved my ankle high trampers... i was sent the wrong color and no one will answer the phone at the place i ordered them from

12-09-2008
front row

I'm surprised so many are saying that they are running small. I went down a half size in the Tramper and I think I could have even gone down a whole size. The only thing I'm regretting is getting the chestnut color instead of black. After trying them on I've decided I'm more rock & roll vs hippie.

13-09-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shopaholic~ View Post
I have a sizing Q.

I'm interested in these- http://www.arrowgiftshop.com/media/1639.jpg the boots with 3 layers of fringe.

I've no idea on the sizing though, I'm in the UK and would be having them shipped to me from the US so cannot return them. I typically wear a UK 7, EUR 40 or US 9.5.....I take an 8 in Ugg boots if that helps. I've no clue what size to get in these?
Anyone?

13-09-2008
front row

Shopaholic, I'm a EUR 40 and a US size 9.5 too, and for the Minnetonka boots I'm a size 9. The 10s were way too big. 9s were perfect. They're soft leather so they do stretch as well.

And thanks everyone for the website recommendations. I want to get a few other styles.

13-09-2008
backstage pass

shopaholic, im normally a us 7.5 and in both uggs and minnetonka i had to get a 7. if you were a half size go down to the nearest whole number

13-09-2008
front row

i bought the trampers a few months ago from shoebuy. i worked out with shipping that they were the cheapest. i live in australia and i received them really fast, in about a week. i bought a size 6 which is my usual size and they fit perfectly! i love them, they are super comfy too

Last edited by misstiz; 13-09-2008 at 09:49 PM.
14-09-2008
windowshopping

are the sizing issues the same for boots and the slip ons as well? because in the other websites I've looked at people keep saying that you should get half a size larger!

14-09-2008
front row

Sorry I can't comment as I haven't tried the slip ons. I found the boots true to size for me, but being boots i wear them with socks etc

14-09-2008
front row

i have a the black laceup boots and they are so so comfortable but very noisy when i'm walking!

17-09-2008
windowshopping

i have the black ankle hi trampers. it fits true to size for me but i remember they hurt really, really bad the first few days! i guess they molded to my feet and i also messed with the laces.. now theyre super comfy and i loooove them. sometimes i tuck in the fringes for a different look

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
minnetonka, moccasins