How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
24-02-2003
  1
V.I.P.
 
leyla m.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: shoe emporium
Gender: femme
Posts: 16,472
i love getting shoes from FAITH (london). they got absolutely the coolest shoes each season for very little money. here are some of the ones i like for the coming summer.
soon you'll be able to order online as well (thank god )


FAITH SHOES

__________________
http://www.work-in-progress-blog.com/


weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
  Reply With Quote
 
24-02-2003
  2
V.I.P.
 
leyla m.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: shoe emporium
Gender: femme
Posts: 16,472
[glow=violet:66807a441d][b]...more

__________________
http://www.work-in-progress-blog.com/


weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
  Reply With Quote
24-02-2003
  3
backstage pass
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 588
LEYLA! you are a GODDESS!!!

thank you for this discovery! my feet will be very happy :redwink:

i haven't checked out the site...but do you think they deliver to the US?

MUAH :pinkwink:

and i like these two

(the second style i think is trying to channel the christian louboutin pair SJP wore on the I NY episode of SaTC...oh but i like it anyway!)

  Reply With Quote
24-02-2003
  4
V.I.P.
 
leyla m.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: shoe emporium
Gender: femme
Posts: 16,472
i hope they do. i usually send them to a freind who then sends them to me :mryellow: ops:

__________________
http://www.work-in-progress-blog.com/


weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
  Reply With Quote
24-02-2003
  5
backstage pass
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 588
i like the styles you posted too...we have similar taste!

  Reply With Quote
24-02-2003
  6
backstage pass
 
Nicky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 613
The black sandal looks like this Chloe

<img border='0' alt='image'src=http://www.net-a-porter.com/isroot/NETAPORTER/SiteImages/prod_large/4093_index.jpg>
Cute site. Thank you Leyla

  Reply With Quote
25-02-2003
  7
V.I.P.
 
leyla m.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: shoe emporium
Gender: femme
Posts: 16,472
yup it does. the funny thing is that they are comfortable too.

__________________
http://www.work-in-progress-blog.com/


weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
  Reply With Quote
25-02-2003
  8
backstage pass
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 636
Quote:
yup it does. the funny thing is that they are comfortable too.

ya gotta love that quality in a shoe!

  Reply With Quote
26-02-2003
  9
V.I.P.
 
leyla m.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: shoe emporium
Gender: femme
Posts: 16,472
...more

__________________
http://www.work-in-progress-blog.com/


weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
  Reply With Quote
27-02-2003
  10
trendsetter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: European Manhattan
Posts: 1,122
Leyla, i think Faith is really cool, so is Dune.

in the US, i like Victoria Secret shoes, believe or not, they are so cheap but pretty decent quality, which i'm very very surprsied with. I can't tell you how many times i was approached by random strangers about where i got my shoes from. When you can't/don't want to afford a couple of hundreds on sexy trendy shoes, Victoria Secret is pretty cool.

so is David Aaron.

and i loved to buy the special discount Gina and have them shipped to NY, it's about $130 a pair of sexy slingback.

now my bf said he could get me a pair of Christian Louboutin for $100, i love him!!!

  Reply With Quote
27-02-2003
  11
backstage pass
 
Nicky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 613
Quote:


in the US, i like Victoria Secret shoes, believe or not, they are so cheap but pretty decent quality, which i'm very very surprsied with. I can't tell you how many times i was approached by random strangers about where i got my shoes from. When you can't/don't want to afford a couple of hundreds on sexy trendy shoes, Victoria Secret is pretty cool.
Me too BabyAnimal, I love VS shoes. I was once at this upscale store, and the salesgirl was like "ooh, I love your shoes. Are those Manolos?" I couldn't bring myself to tell her the truth ops: . Well, what she doesn't know can't hurt her :twisted:

Quote:

now my bf said he could get me a pair of Christian Louboutin for $100, i love him!!!
No wonder you him so much!!! 100$ Is he a magician

  Reply With Quote
27-02-2003
  12
trendsetter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: European Manhattan
Posts: 1,122
Quote:
[.
Me too BabyAnimal, I love VS shoes. I was once at this upscale store, and the salesgirl was like "ooh, I love your shoes. Are those Manolos?" I couldn't bring myself to tell her the truth ops: . Well, what she doesn't know can't hurt her :twisted:

Quote:

No wonder you him so much!!! 100$ Is he a magician
hehehehe, Nicky., so true.

i am sooo going to ask him to buy Louboutin shoes for me, the reason it could be so cheap is because he knows Christian Louboutin himself. ( besides, he loves me wearing sexy sexy shoes, so he better, you know? :| )

  Reply With Quote
27-02-2003
  13
backstage pass
 
Nicky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 613
Quote:

i am sooo going to ask him to buy Louboutin shoes for me, the reason it could be so cheap is because he knows Christian Louboutin himself. ( besides, he loves me wearing sexy sexy shoes, so he better, you know? :| )
[ot:7e3aba8268]You're so lucky BabyA, I'm jealous . My husband doesn't even know who Christian Louboutin is. But you can't blame the guy, he's straight [/ot:7e3aba8268]

  Reply With Quote
27-02-2003
  14
trendsetter
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: European Manhattan
Posts: 1,122
Quote:
Quote:

i am sooo going to ask him to buy Louboutin shoes for me, the reason it could be so cheap is because he knows Christian Louboutin himself. ( besides, he loves me wearing sexy sexy shoes, so he better, you know? :| )
[ot:160b39a2f5]You're so lucky BabyA, I'm jealous . My husband doesn't even know who Christian Louboutin is. But you can't blame the guy, he's straight [/ot:160b39a2f5]
it's only normal that your hubby doesn't know who Louboutin is.
( thank god there are still straight men in the world!!!)
my bf is straight ( duh!.....i've been drinking too much champagne today. ops: ), he just happens to be in fashion industry. ( can't believe i am with a straight man who's from fashion industry.) that's all.

he just told me today that he has a fetish about my shoes.
hehehe, good for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Reply With Quote
27-02-2003
  15
backstage pass
 
Nicky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 613
Quote:

he just told me today that he has a fetish about my shoes.
hehehe, good for him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[ot:1a5e64cdbd]And good for you !!!!!!!! :twisted: [/ot:1a5e64cdbd]

  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cheap, favourite, shoe, stop
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 AM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. 2014 All rights reserved.