Nicholas Kirkwood - Page 17 - the Fashion Spot
 
How to Join
17-07-2009
  241
fashion elite
 
educo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NYC
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,548
Quote:
Originally Posted by rochasfille View Post
^Just saw in the new V that they are twelve eighty-something here in the US. My prayers have been answered!

Nice, but still...

  Reply With Quote
17-07-2009
  242
fashion icon
 
rochasfille's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in my bubble
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,143
^Seriously. But now I can allow myself to think about the possibility of them in my closet, whereas even just a slightly higher pricetag would make them a total impossibility.

__________________
Fashion Nerd Diary
  Reply With Quote
17-07-2009
  243
fashion elite
 
educo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: NYC
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,548
true, true...i might plunk down myself...we're talking about the first pair, right?

  Reply With Quote
18-07-2009
  244
fashion icon
 
rochasfille's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in my bubble
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,143
^I dunno - I was talking about the b&w lizard peep-toe bootie.

__________________
Fashion Nerd Diary
  Reply With Quote
18-07-2009
  245
backstage pass
 
morriseel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Australia
Gender: femme
Posts: 716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dego View Post
Wow, those are all really horrible.
Bit strong! On the contrary, they are really quite lovely and original.

  Reply With Quote
 
19-07-2009
  246
fashion elite
 
lifeistiffanyblu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: the big smoke
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,892
not really loving the collection..

  Reply With Quote
10-08-2009
  247
front row
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: UK
Gender: femme
Posts: 220
Gorgeous heels! got to get my hands on a pair of NKs.

  Reply With Quote
10-08-2009
  248
scenester
 
bombdotcom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York, NY
Gender: femme
Posts: 77
the new heel is disgusting.

  Reply With Quote
11-08-2009
  249
fashion icon
 
rochasfille's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in my bubble
Gender: femme
Posts: 3,143
^I love it - reminds me of Pierre Hardy.

__________________
Fashion Nerd Diary
  Reply With Quote
11-08-2009
  250
V.I.P.
 
HeatherAnne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 23,805
As is usual for me regarding him, I love 25% of his new collection, and the other 75% I'd throw out a window. But those ones I adore... oh how I lust after them.

__________________

  Reply With Quote
15-08-2009
  251
V.I.P.
 
leyla m.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: shoe emporium
Gender: femme
Posts: 16,466
my new KIRKWOODs

highly recommend this style! very comfy considering the height
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC08355.JPG (101.8 KB, 73 views)
File Type: jpg DSC08357.JPG (134.6 KB, 76 views)

__________________
http://www.work-in-progress-blog.com/


weet tweet tweet @w_i_p_monaco
  Reply With Quote
15-08-2009
  252
front row
 
laureenthemean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Gender: femme
Posts: 394
^^Sooo gorgeous!

  Reply With Quote
15-08-2009
  253
V.I.P.
 
HeatherAnne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 23,805
Congrats leyla, those are one of my favorite pairs of his, amazing!

  Reply With Quote
17-08-2009
  254
trendsetter
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,015
congrats leyla!
they are so beautiful. how will you wear them?

  Reply With Quote
22-08-2009
  255
rising star
 
J.M.L's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: West Coast
Gender: homme
Posts: 141
I love his designs the most. I wish I could for for him

  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
kirkwood, nicholas
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:09 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2018 All rights reserved.