How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Shoes, Shoes, Shoes
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-07-2004
scenester

what's the oldest shoes you own ? what's the newest?
and what's your next "Shoes" purchase?

05-07-2004
Fierce Flava

I have vintage shoes but other than that I have slippers from when I was a little kid...of course only my toe fits now but still.

My newest shoe is these bronze stilettos...no pic right now

My next shoe I want is a new Jimmy or Manolo No clue what style yet though ...I havent bought one in the longest time. I think I deserve it for being oh so good and controlling my spending

05-07-2004
V.I.P.

Oldest (as in how long I've had them) is a pair of black boots from Payless They're my romping through the city in the winter shoes.. and actually look pretty good for being three years old.

Newest is a pair of navy vintage pumps. Very plain, no detail at all. Basic shoes are always good to have.

Next thing I'm buying is this pair in WHITE from Victoria's Secret. I hate to buy shoes from there, but I have been searching for this particular type of shoe (white, plain band across the front, backless, kitten heel) for over 6 monthes and VS is the ONLY place
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg V230110.jpeg (12.6 KB, 0 views)

07-07-2004
rising star

The oldest......my favorite white Reeboks sneakers..it's true, because they were my first pair of sneakers I ever bought. I'm not a very casual lady, but in 1999, I bought a pair of Reeboks. They're almost like new.

The newest....my silver/vinyl Stuart Weitzman with lucite heel. Love them!! The ones I wore on my First Wedding Anniversary last month

07-07-2004
rising star

those Reeboks aren't actually the oldest..but my 'favorite' oldest shoes, I have nice shoes from earlier seasons but I don't know which is the oldest . I guess the Reeboks sneakers have emotional value.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
oldest or newest, shoes